napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

Sometimes they dont know they are bitches and we have to remind them.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Lol I try to be as polite as possible. Other night, I had some know it all meathead completely tear apart my workout and the way I did everything. Called me a damn rookie. Mf I've been training since I was 14.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Lol I try to be as polite as possible. Other night, I had some know it all meathead completely tear apart my workout and the way I did everything. Called me a damn rookie. Mf I've been training since I was 14.

^ I dont see how anyone that doesnt personally know you or your training regiment can comment on what they think you have to do. Everyone is different and what works for one may not work for others, seems to me he is the rookie..

Next time some dickhead in the gym gives you shit. You look him right in the eyes and say

"If you dont get out of my face im gonna rip your goddamn arm off your body and shove it up your ass you bitch ass cunt".

And watch that mofo just look at you like wtf just happened. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Next time some dickhead in the gym gives you shit. You look him right in the eyes and say

"If you dont get out of my face im gonna rip your goddamn arm off your body and shove it up your ass you bitch ass cunt".

And watch that mofo just look at you like wtf just happened. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I just looked at him and asked as sarcastically as possible if there was anything else I was doing wrong. I told him to suck it at least 3 times that night lol

^ I dont see how anyone that doesnt personally know you or your training regiment can comment on what they think you have to do. Everyone is different and what works for one may not work for others, seems to me he is the rookie..

Unfortunately everyone is a critic these days. People like to judge and criticize everything others do to make them feel better about themselves. It's a problem with our society in general

Ya I've been doing it long enough to knife what works for me. My glutes are STILL sore so I did fine.

I've seen him in there training various people. He just seems to think he's a know it all. I'd like to see Rick come in and toast his ass! Bc obviously what I'm doing is working out pretty well for me.

Unfortunately everyone is a critic these days. People like to judge and criticize everything others do to make them feel better about themselves. It's a problem with our society in general
You should come in one night and toast his ass.

Good to see a transformation like this. Continue to kick some butt. I will be watching.
Hey, old friend! Nice to see you in here finally. Welcome to our home here. Stick around man. You'll love everything about the place, just as I told you

She's a very good friend of mine and has done an amazing job at transforming herself. I'm very proud of her. Thanks for the support!

Lol I'm actually trying to get him to switch to the gym I go to lol that way he can keep all the other meatheads away lol

And that's a big possibility soon. my place is starting to turn into planet fitness anyways, and your gym is about 2 minutes from my house so you may see that happen chick rock.

Top Bottom