napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH frag 176-191 5mg

henrylhoward33

Need some help on how much bac water to mix with the HGH frag also how many iu is 100mg this is first time trying it any advice would be great thanks

Dosing for is usually expressed in mcg with the recommended amount of 500 to 1000mcg per day. 1000mcg is equal to one milligram. How much water you add will determine how many mg per mL or mcg per mL your solution will be.

Its math homie like P0N said.

Also if you have 5mg vial there is no amount of bac water that can get you 100mg out of a 5mg vial. I wish there was though!

Just to be clear. A 5 mg bottle, we would add 5 mL of bac water, so we now have 5ml if constituted frag. We then take approximately 0.5 mL (500 mcg) to 1mL (1000 mcg) per day. I?m guessing split the doses through the day. So 1 bottle will last between 5-10 days? Take it every day?

Just to be clear. A 5 mg bottle, we would add 5 mL of bac water, so we now have 5ml if constituted frag. We then take approximately 0.5 mL (500 mcg) to 1mL (1000 mcg) per day. I?m guessing split the doses through the day. So 1 bottle will last between 5-10 days? Take it every day?

So you can add as much BAC water or as little as you want. It comes down to the concentration. A lot of guys like to use more BAC Water to make the measurements a little larger and easier to get accurate dose.

In your example above 1ML of bac water subq is a lot personally per day. I usually dilute with 2MLs. If you wanted 500MCG it would just be .2ML, 1000MCG (or 1MG) would be .4ML.

Top Bottom