hgh and winstrol

zaranale

hi sir my question is am using hgh and Winstrol for putting clean muscles

This is how I use it
1cc of winstrol every other day
4 iu of hgh in morning and 4 iu before sleep
If you think there is better way to use it it will help a lot
Thanks for your help

I can see you have a very comprehensive understanding of performance enhancing drugs .....

No only winstrol and hgh I like clean muscles that's why I don't use test
that right there says you have NO BUSINESS using steroids... 1. you should never run an oral without test and 2. MOST OF ALL... wtf do you mean you like clean muscles so you dont use test? that screams ignorance about steroids.. screams it!

Alright thanks for your help I think I asked you to give info and help me not pounding your head on desk and laughing at me thanks anyway

Alright thanks for your help I think I asked you to give info and help me not pounding your head on desk and laughing at me thanks anyway

We can't help,you with anything withut knowing more info. What is your full stats, goals, and experience? Are you using testosterone? That must be the base to every cycle and you don't run orals by themselves

They aren't laughing at you. They are trying to get across to you that you're doing it wrong. That and the fact that they see this daily it kind of wears on your patience and tolerance level when they hear people doing this. Like rickrock said give all your stats and goals man so they can fix you up the right way.

noone is laughing at you but you clearly deleted the post you wrote that was ridiculous for reason... would you rather me hold your hand and tell you everything you said is right when its BEYOND absurd or would you rather learn how ridiculous this all sounded...

Ok.... Don't shoot the messenger and I'm not saying it's right but Pharma Lady told me that running Test with other compounds is mostly an "American thing". Most everyone in Asia don't run Test at all. She's an IFBB judge Asian division and it's very rare that any of the competitors run Test. I'm just saying this so you guys will understand where others from outside our country. I personally will ALWAYS run Test because sexual function is very important to me for some it's not important at all.

Ok.... Don't shoot the messenger and I'm not saying it's right but Pharma Lady told me that running Test with other compounds is mostly an "American thing". Most everyone in Asia don't run Test at all. She's an IFBB judge Asian division and it's very rare that any of the competitors run Test. I'm just saying this so you guys will understand where others from outside our country. I personally will ALWAYS run Test because sexual function is very important to me for some it's not important at all.

I can see your point but IMO; not runnig test is a can you/should you? question.

Can a guy have a few beers & drive? Can you bang a chick you don't know without a condom?

I can see your point but IMO; not runnig test is a can you/should you? question.

Can a guy have a few beers & drive? Can you bang a chick you don't know without a condom?
I'm not really trying to make a point just passing along information that was told to me. I'd never run anything without Test.

that helps a lot because it lets us know what others are thinking and why they are coming up with the things they are... thanks bro

Top Bottom