napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hey guys self administered TRT

hey dyl, been talking to my fella.

am i able to use winny on a bulk? what sorta gains would i see?

best liver and other organ protects around ?

6 weeks at 25mg enough or would you buy that bit extra and run it at 4 weeks 50mg?

im not really into looking at sarms, since its going to cost me over 1000 dollars to import them

Last edited:

6 weeks at 25mg enough or would you buy that bit extra and run it at 4 weeks 50mg?

im not really into looking at sarms, since its going to cost me over 1000 dollars to import them

You can use winny in a bulk, but I think it makes more sense to use something like Tbol in my opinion. Wimstrol does a lot more for strength and hardening than muscle gain, but if you are going to run it, I'd go 50mg per day for 6 weeks

Tbol isnt the easiest to get over here, it hasnt been in the country for a very long time.

but Winstol,dbol,abombs are the easist to get here.

ok so my cutting stack will be

week 1-12 test 200 per week 100mg every tuesday,thursday .25mg of adex sunday,thursday
week 6-12 winstrol at 25mg (or might end up buying more and run it at 50mg)

has anybody used Albuterol? i see that its alot better then clen and alot safer. i seen running it beween 15-18mg seems to be the sweet spot.. spaced morning noon and night..

how does one describe muscle hardening?

dont waste your time on albuterol... you will be a bit disappointed.. its nothing like running GW501516... its a fucking joke of a comparison

i dont know what you mean by muscle hardening... bro, in simple terms... your muscles get harder? im lost on what you don't understand on that...

thought i might have been onto something lol damn!!

i should have expanded on it, does it stick around or is it just water that is been pulled from subQ so you look "dryer" and fuller?

i should have expanded on it, does it stick around or is it just water that is been pulled from subQ so you look "dryer" and fuller?

muscle hardening is not going to be as noticeable once you stop taking a hardening compound... you can hold some but definitely not all of it...

Any hardening drugs show their cosmetic effects while on them, and pretty much go away after ceasing use. However, any fat loss from while in the, will remain while diet is intact

yeah winny doesnt make too much sense on a bulk. for lean gains TBOL. 25mg is not enough, 40-50mg is better, 6 weeks is fine.

CEL cycle assist is good for protection

i have decided 12 week cut,

sitting at maitience right now 2600 calories will drop down to around 2200
cardio 4 days a week 20-30mins of 3mph
weights 4 times a week

will start taking winny at 50mg a week at week 6-12. also looking at getting my hands on GW 501516 (i think it is) would that be any purpose for aided fat loss? or maybe some S4?

weights 4 times a week

will start taking winny at 50mg a week at week 6-12. also looking at getting my hands on GW 501516 (i think it is) would that be any purpose for aided fat loss? or maybe some S4?

GW and S4 are both perfect additions. Honestly bro, for your 12 week cutting cycle here is what I would add in to your cycle to aid in fat loss.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

weights 4 times a week

gw and s4 are perfect for cutting.. your not going to get any better.. gw will enhance your endurance to the highest extent as well as metabolism which makes it the ultimate performance enhancer with what it will do for your overall output... it can shed fat at a rapid rate... s4 is quite similar to winstrol... very strong for muscle hardening, vascularity, strength and lean muscle gains... those would be the two i would add to your cycle and then i would also look at rad140... s4 and winstrol is a dream combo

hey dyl, didnt see you wrote back.

i ended up getting MK677 and GW 501516... i understand that you guys dont like caps and thats fine, but thats all i can get my hands on since shipping sarmsX is very pricey.

anyway onto another question.

thoughts on superdrol on a recomp after i finish cutting? i seen you say that is VERY VERY harsh, but you can see some crazy gains from it. suppression doesnt bother me since (test base)

im taking the winny at 25mg a day on this cut. since taking the GW and the MK people have been commenting on how full i always look. it really nice

how long can i cycle on mk677 and GW?

hey dyl, didnt see you wrote back.

i ended up getting MK677 and GW 501516... i understand that you guys dont like caps and thats fine, but thats all i can get my hands on since shipping sarmsX is very pricey.

anyway onto another question.

thoughts on superdrol on a recomp after i finish cutting? i seen you say that is VERY VERY harsh, but you can see some crazy gains from it. suppression doesnt bother me since (test base)

im taking the winny at 25mg a day on this cut. since taking the GW and the MK people have been commenting on how full i always look. it really nice

how long can i cycle on mk677 and GW?

I'm sorry to say bro, but you likely don't have real mk677 at all. It's the most faked sarm of all and extremely expensive to make. If you find it even remotely cheaper than sarmsx, it's guaranteed to be fake.

You went ahead and went against our advice and got this stuff anyways, so I'm not sure how you expect us to advise you on it when it's not what it says it is

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom