napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with Testicular Atrophy

Thewonderkid

Hey Guys, i am new to this forum :) so please be kind. I am sure everyone is here to help each other and rectify mistakes that we end up doing. we are only humans :)

So here it is.
MY name is Singh and i have been a gym enthusiast for about 8 years now.

Here are my stats:
Age 31
Height 6feet3
Weight 94kgs

I have done 2 steroid courses in my life.
One was test prop and tren ace for 10 weeks with winstrol for first 4 weeks.... . My pct( after a week of completion of cycle) included Clomid( 100 for 1st week, followed by 50 for the next 3 weeks ) , Nolva 20 mg throughout the cycle to prevent gyno and hcg 2000iu every 3rd day 8 injections. I never ran any hcg during cycle ( i know it sound stupid, but i was advised not too) .Anyways, I was completely fine after my first course and fully recovered. I did this in 2016 ( from January to March) ...

Then after a gap of 1 year I decided to do another one.
This time I took test e ( 500mg/w ) with 30mg anavar everyday for 12 weeks. Pct was same pretty much the same ....
Clomid was 100 first week followed by 50 next 2 weeks...
Nolva was 20 throughout the cycle.
And hcg was 2000iu every third day for 3 weeks. ( in total 9 injections).
i didnt run any AI
I started this course in jan 2017 and finished March....

During the whole cycle i felt really strong and would get hard all the time. Sex or masturbation would be sometimes 3 times a day. But after PCT, i felt i have never really completely recovered. I was really confident because of my last cycle but this time it never really felt like returning to normal.
I have been taking test boosters and herbal products so that I can naturally bring the boys back to their original size but it feels like sometimes they are working, sometimes not. Right now I am taking tribulas and macca with some shilajeet ( Indian herb) but they are not fixing the problem completely. Its been 12 months, My balls still feels small and sluggish ..i can get a boner ( but noway near as strong as used to be) and the sperm quantity is really low too. . it's so depressing and worrisome. I did free and total test, the results came out completely fine. My test total was 539 ng/dl and my free test was 13.20 pg/ml.

Someone suggested I do hcg 5000iu/week for 2 weeks to jumpstart the testicals to see if they grow any bigger but after listening to dylan's video about hcg, I was really concerned and I don't want to do more damage than good. Please any help or advice would be really appreciative .
Looking forward for your response.

You need to stop with the HCG man. Huge mistake running it in PCT as it only prevents you from recovering. HCG is suppressive to natural testosterone production. How is your heart health? Poor heart health can lead to issues with erections.

I understand.... I ran it in pct because I was advised that way by somebody professional. Anyways that was last year in March.... it's been a whole year and it feels weirder then ever down there.. sluggishness, softness, hanging balls , shrinkage ... I do get occasional wood which is the only positive other then that everything feels weird and soft... and it's even a while year ...

Your test levels are fine. No need for HCG. You have other problems. Where is there rest of your bloodwork? SHBG, estrogen, and prolactin?

I was only advised to get free and total test done. I havent got any other test done.......... Should i? if yes, can you recommend which ones, and ill get them done asap.

I was only advised to get free and total test done. I havent got any other test done.......... Should i? if yes, can you recommend which ones, and ill get them done asap.

Yes, because your test is fine. It's something else. I already posted above what you need checked

SHBG, estrogen, and prolactin....... Ill get all these done tommorow....! ill post my numbers when i get the results back. Cheerz

yes, we need far more info to help you man... so get the bloodwork done and then post it so we can help you

Hey Dylan just went to the lab guys... where I live there is no such thing as full panel... I have to tell them which exact tests I want ....
I have told them SHBG, Prolactin, LH and FSH. I can't get estrogen done, it's way too expensive and would take 3 weeks minimum...
Is that ok? And is there any other I need to get done which might be critical to my case ? I have to be specific with the guys since they have no clue about full panel.

I just thought ill ask because for estrogen he said, it will take minimum 3 week for reports to come back and it was very very expensive.... but if its that important i'll get it done.......... any other test i need to get done because everything else he said, ill get the very next day.

clearly its important...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Hey Dylan... is it possible for total testosterone to drop half in 3 weeks.... on 8th Feb I got my total and free test done and my total test showed 550 and free was around 13.... yesterday i got my test done again and my total testosterone was only 223 and free was 6.5..... I was a bit sceptical that these numbers might be wrong so I have asked the lab to run all my test again..... but I am just wondering is it possible for your testerone to drop half in 3 weeks? Altho I don't feel any different...

Hey Dylan... is it possible for total testosterone to drop half in 3 weeks.... on 8th Feb I got my total and free test done and my total test showed 550 and free was around 13.... yesterday i got my test done again and my total testosterone was only 223 and free was 6.5..... I was a bit sceptical that these numbers might be wrong so I have asked the lab to run all my test again..... but I am just wondering is it possible for your testerone to drop half in 3 weeks? Altho I don't feel any different...

Anything is possible but you can still retest

Hey Dylan so finally got my test results....... I am a bit confused and shocked ............ So here are my results......

8th Feb 2018
Free test 13.20 ( Normal range 8.80-27.00 pg/ml)
Total Test 539 ( Normal range 241-827 ng/dL)

13th March 2018
Free test 6.21 ( Normal range 8.80-27.00 pg/ml)
Total Test 247 ( Normal range 241-827 ng/dL)
Estradiol 13 ( normal range 11.6- 41.2 pg/ml)
TSH 1.37 ( Normal range 0.35-5.50 uiU/ml) ( Thyroid Hormone)
LH 4.8 ( Normal range 1.5-9.3 mlu/ml)
FSH 1.5 ( Normal range 1.4-18.1 mlu/ml)
PROLACTIN 5.20 ( Normal range 4-18 ng/ml)
SHBG 51.80 ( Normal range 11.20-78.10 nmol/L)

So my free and total and total test basically halved in a month, which left me completely shocked. So i asked to run them again to be sure and this time the result was :

20th March 2018
Free test 9.47 ( Normal range 8.80-27.00 pg/ml)
Total Test 369 ( Normal range 241-827 ng/dL)

I dont understand why there is so much fluctuation in my total and free test... I dont know what to make of it..... Anyways , what do you think should be the next step? Should i see an endo? or start with hcg or clomid protocol because there is still no firmness down there.. altho sometimes it feels like its improving but sometimes its back to being all soft and limpy :( I have stopped taking any test boosters, macca and even zma for now to see how body responds on its own.... Hopefully it will recover.... But please tell me what should be my next steps and if this fluctuation is normal??

Top Bottom