napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help with first cycle

LuisFoger

How are you Dylan,
I like to plan things out so I am contacting you regarding doing a first cycle. I'm a professional baseball player and im having right elbow surgery. I will be able to lift normal by no later than October. Since I'm having surgery I probably won't play winterball this year. However, I want to take advantage and get stronger so I can use my power to convert it into more velocity when I pitch. I would have to be clean by April if I were to even get tested. Prior to injury weighed 208 at 5'11". Last 4 years maintained a good size and body fat as low as 10-11 and as high as 14-15. Before injury got 225 for 15 on bench/365 1rm on squat and 440 on deadlift. I want to get comeback to baseball stronger and better than before. I've been reading and also watching your YouTube videos. I would rather take a full test only cycle whether it be test e test c or sustanon. I would greatly appreciate your suggestions. Also would take letrozole during cycle I assume week 2- til I finish the cycle. Some clomid and toremifene as pct,4 weeks post cycle.
Greatly would appreciate your help

Also I'm 29 years old now

Im not understanding your time frame here but running any cycle BEFORE you have recovered fully wont make you stronger...in fact it could set you back

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? bro, how can you say you have been watching my videos by saying you would run letro on cycle, which i say to never do and have such a terribly planned pct?? have you ever ran a cycle before? if you need to be clean before april that HIGHLY limits what you can use..

For what you are going for and the fact you need to be clean by April....sarms are a more logical choice here. They can improve your strength, speed, and performance while giving recovery and healing benefits as well

Just had surgery 4 months on avg to be 100% and pitching again. And have never done a cycle hence why I'm asking for advise. 5'11". 200lbs 14-16 bf(haven't been able to workout since injury). The whole point of this would be to cycle at least November December. Rarely even get tested but if I were to it would be early so April-May.

Advice* just wanted to know if I could run something. If not I'd just stay natural. Idk how familiar any of you are with baseball and pitching,Velocity,etc....

You don't want to cycle anything while in recovery, you will put on too much strength and mass in a short period of time while already having a problem with a joint. This could cause a huge setback and further injury since your elbow won't have time to fully heal.

If you cycle any long ester, and start after you recover, you're running the risk of pushing the PCT into the testing timeframe, and professional and collegiate sports organizations test for PCT products. There was an NBA player suspended for Clomid last year, and my brother in law plays pro baseball and a teammate of his was suspended for Nolva being in his system...

I'd personally go with a sarms cycle like this which would be ideal for strength, stamina, recovery and healing benefits

You can get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 gw 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Top Bottom