napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with blood work, please.

Hamo684

Hi everyone!. I hope y’all are having a wonderful week so far. Would someone please help me review my test results?. I have a couple of reads that are on the high side. Thank y’all in advance [emoji120]
eb38069cf753f408bbc22280122b7e2f.png
6604ae3c8c8351691eb03f185ebbf73b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your liver values are a little high, but nothing too alarming. BUN and creatinine levels are normally high in us resistance trained athletes with high protein intake

I’m curious what sarms/gear your running.
Your LH is high so your balls are running great but your liver is being taxed. I expected you would be running on oral but that would Suppress your LH, FSH, and Test.
Can you fill in the gaps?

bun is pretty high and sometimes that can be dehydration and your liver values arent crazy but they are still definitely elevated... are you running anything ?

Thank you brother Rick and Dylan for your response. I’ve always ate a high protein diet and now I’m a little nervous as my mother had kidney failure.

Dylan, I am not running anything at the moment but thinking of starting in September Test C, Deca, TBol, HGH and Anavar at the tail end. Should I not cycle for a while?. My last cycle was done in the beginning of May.

Hey Cosmos2008, thank you for responding. I actually am not on anything at the moment. My last cycle ended in the beginning of May (including PCT). I’m thinking of starting a new cycle in September so I went to go get blood work. I have no idea how that happened.

1-12 test cyp 400 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 TBol 60mg day
1-6 cycle assist
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
13-18 DGA POST CT

pct 15-18
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
D-Aspartic Acid
mk-2866 25 mg day lk
gw-501516 20 mg day

I’m still taking D-Aspartic Acid right now along with glutamine

Last cycle started in February and ended in May

You need to take off as much time as you were on including pct, so if you had a 12 week cycle and 4 week pct, 16 weeks off minimum

Thanks Rick! I will do just that. Can I get on 2iu’s of HGH starting September?

You need to take off as much time as you were on including pct, so if you had a 12 week cycle and 4 week pct, 16 weeks off minimum

Sorry for jumping in lol but do you not include the 2 week break from end of cycle to pct? so if I ran a 14 week cycle (deca and test) with 6 week pct should i take off 20 weeks or 22 weeks because of the 2 week break?

No worries brother. That’s actually a great question for us to learn.

Sorry for jumping in lol but do you not include the 2 week break from end of cycle to pct? so if I ran a 14 week cycle (deca and test) with 6 week pct should i take off 20 weeks or 22 weeks because of the 2 week break?
its all part of the cycle man... obviously if pct is a part of it then clearly that time is as well

Top Bottom