napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help me please!

It's been tough but he is in a better place finally I'm so glad he isn't suffering anymore. It's been really tough for my entire family but its a little easier now

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your loss my friend. Tough times bro, hope only the best for you.
As for your gains you have made some amazing progress in really a pretty short period of time! That dedication to your diet and training is totally paying off! 180 is in your sights bro! Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your loss my friend. Tough times bro, hope only the best for you.
As for your gains you have made some amazing progress in really a pretty short period of time! That dedication to your diet and training is totally paying off! 180 is in your sights bro! Keep it up!

Thank you LV am giving it a lot, I don't understand how my bf is that low but maybe I do, if I added 10 lbs if muscle and somehow didn't gain any fat then I see how that would lower the number. I haven't probably lost any fat but I gained muscle lowering the ratio. Im new to all this so I don't fully understand.

It's freaking awesome being able to sit down and eat the amount of food I can now, I never thought it was possible. I still sneak in a moon pie here and there but I always have my red meat and greens and real oatmeal with greek yogurt every day. I love to eat know and will panic if I get hungry. I feel like I'm shrinking at a fast rate while my stomach is empty even though im actually not but it keeps me motivated to stay full. Thank god for AR and all the guys here. It would have been impossible for me to have weeded out the facts and figures without it. OK I'll shit up now I didn't win a show or anything ......yet lol

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

No problem brother know we are all here for each other. And u inspire someone or people that may not ever say anything

They have seen ur tenacity at getting over a huge hurdle and say if he can. I can too

Top Bottom