age:25
height:5'9
weight: 175lbs
body fat: 9-11%
Goal:200lbs
I'm looking to start my first steroid cycle I've have been doing a bit of research and I would really like some feedback and recommendations for my first cycle, so far this is what I put together:
Test E 250mg twice a week 1-12
Dbol 30mg a day week 1-4
Aromasin 12.5mg every other day week 1-18????
HCG 500iu twice a week, week 10-14
PCT week 14-18
climid 50/50/25/25
height:5'9
weight: 175lbs
body fat: 9-11%
Goal:200lbs
I'm looking to start my first steroid cycle I've have been doing a bit of research and I would really like some feedback and recommendations for my first cycle, so far this is what I put together:
Test E 250mg twice a week 1-12
Dbol 30mg a day week 1-4
Aromasin 12.5mg every other day week 1-18????
HCG 500iu twice a week, week 10-14
PCT week 14-18
climid 50/50/25/25
Last edited:




