napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello :)

CK55

Hello my name is Chris im 26 years old I can see on this forum its a nice gestur to introduce yourself and put your stats in

height: 182 cm

Bodyfat: around 11 I will say

Weight: 82 kg

Goals: I'm an mma fighter I was injured 6 weeks before my professional debut... And its here my questions comes in my coach and my gym recommended HGH so my knee would heal faster after my surgery and after that use small dose of test to help me revover faster.

Hgh i been reading a lot about it fat burn, muscle building, and ofc faster injury recovery and i found out a lot of athletes use it. But yeah with pros comes cons, only cons i found was organ growth if you abuse it like hell and numb hands.

but then i came across mk-677(no side effect) and i was wondering if that was an better option even tho its a bit expensive not that hgh is any cheaper, but i read on a lot of different forums that you need to run mk for 6 month before it had any effect?

Hopefully someone can clear this up for me because i see pros and cons with it

Hello my name is Chris im 26 years old I can see on this forum its a nice gestur to introduce yourself and put your stats in

height: 182 cm

Bodyfat: around 11 I will say

Weight: 82 kg

Goals: I'm an mma fighter I was injured 6 weeks before my professional debut... And its here my questions comes in my coach and my gym recommended HGH so my knee would heal faster after my surgery and after that use small dose of test to help me revover faster.

Hgh i been reading a lot about it fat burn, muscle building, and ofc faster injury recovery and i found out a lot of athletes use it. But yeah with pros comes cons, only cons i found was organ growth if you abuse it like hell and numb hands.

but then i came across mk-677(no side effect) and i was wondering if that was an better option even tho its a bit expensive not that hgh is any cheaper, but i read on a lot of different forums that you need to run mk for 6 month before it had any effect?

Hopefully someone can clear this up for me because i see pros and cons with it
hey bro, DO NOT worry about your english, it is just fine and THANK YOU for introducing yourself as you did... i already like you man... very very respectful and you seem to have your thoughts in order... i am really sorry for your injury... your "coach" is a jerk off though telling you to run test to heal yourself... that literally makes no sense and honestly, he will get you hurt... mk677 is going to be perfect for you... the only issue with 677 is that it is often faked so you have to be very careful but i can help... you need to run it continuously for a year without cycling off and you will be astounded at the benefits... sarmsx has PURE 677 and it can be shipped to you regardless of where you are.. here is the link to purchase it...

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

Test won't do anything for you on healing. MK-677 is awesome for it though. I am on it right now myself, and it's done wonders in that regard. I can assure you that the MK-677 from sarmsx is as good as it gets, and that says a lot considering it's extremely hard to find good legit MK-677

Top Bottom