napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello isarms

washington

I am 29, 6 foot, 155lb. I have extremely low body fat and am looking to build muscle.
Played baseball my whole life until I herniated my L5S1 when I was 20. Long story short I had a microdissectomy. 8 years later and a recovering addict I am clean and finally strengthening my back through physical therapy and training.

Started working out in January when I was 145lb.

Been hitting the gym 5-6 times a week. Along with my physical therapy exercises.

I want to get into some sarms to build muscle. I have a really fast metabolism. Don't need to cut any more than I already am ��

Currently taking-

Creatine mono - 5mg
Beta Alanine - 4mg
L-citruline malate -6mg

Last edited:
How's your diet look bud? That's where you need to start with building muscle.

For a good sarms stack, this is what I'd recommend to you

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Gonewithgomez

I need to get tested with calipers but I did an online body fat calculator which measures waist, hips, neck, height, weight and age and it says 8.1%. I have visible abs and just started doing an workouts this weeks.

Last edited:
RickRock,

I get about 100 grams of protein from shakes. BPI Protein. Other than that I eat chicken steak and rice, brocolli. Not a big sweet guy. I've been eating burgers at work which I'm trying to cut down on. I want to get into cooking meals for the week so I don't get tempted to cheat. I drink distilled water. I'm working on eating more I know that's a key component. Thanks for the advice.

Where do I go about getting the stack you listed and the pct?

Last edited:
I'm going to start keeping track of what I eat. Oatmeal and a protein shake in the morning. That's usually the only constant. Aside from a shake after a workout

So I guess I exaggerated about my body fat being "extremely" low.

I mean bro i think you should actually post a pic up or actually get tested. Calipers aren’t that accurate but if it’s the best thing you can get then yeah do it. But an online thing lol, come on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom