napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bad metabolism

magnusson

Hi Dylan

I am a 32 year old man, who is having a hard time dieting. Been searching for the ripped look on and of for 15 years now.

My stats
194 cm tall
110 kg
Body fat just under 20%

My goal is now too lose fat and go under 15% bodyfat.

My first real diet was the most successfull one. I was 17. Ate very low calorie diet, a LOT of exercise! 5 days a week with weights and 1 hour powerwalk Every day.

Since then, i had to go lower on calories, and att More training to get results

Last year i hired a coach who does my mearsurements every 14th day. Made my training program and dietplan

Training is 4 days split with weights followed by 40 min interwall training. 5 min running/ 5 min powerwalk with incline.
1 day per week i do a workout with just my body, burpees, squats, mountain climbers, high jumps. Takes about 20 min
1 day per week i run 5 km

I move around 10-15000 steps per day on my job, and do a lot of lifting aswell

Diet. Been doing this diet 2 times now. One last summer and one ending in april this year. Both have been over 12 weeks. Starting out with 3900 cal per day, going down 250 cal every Other week depending on results. Ended the last diet on 2400 cal

A tipical diet day
Breakfast 1. Oatmeal and 1 boiled egg
Breakfast 2. Protein Shake 30-40g cashews
Lunch. Lean beef, porkloin or chicken with pasta or rice, no calorie sauce. Cashews
Lunch2. Same as lunch one
Before training. Protein and bcaa
Dinner. Same as lunch
Before bed. Casein

First diet was all natural, with just day to day suppl

For this year i wanted a boost, got som ephederin from my coach, WHO also recommended clen, aaaand steroids. With the argument that more muscle would help my metabolism. During this time i found your you tube videos, wich i love by the way! So i do understand that some of the things i took is not something you would ever recommend.

This was the 1st cycle
6 weeks. 60 mg of d bol split 3 times a day
Altering clen and ephederine every 2 weeks. Roxy cut 2 pills a day, and 40 mg of clen. I gained 7 kg of muscle on the cycle

After the 6 weeks i did 6 week pct. Nolva, clomid, gw. I also added in s4 to have something anabolic. Right or wrong i actually kept the gains.
I did not suffer from much side effects. Got the backpumps and a little bit of waterretention towards the end of the cycle.

I then 10 weeks after did a 6 week winstrol 50 mg per day. Got 3 kg of lean muscle, i took ostarine for joint support and felt no side effects. Same pct as before

After pct i tried your most aggressive cutting cycle of. SR, gw, s4, rad140. No real gains in muscle. But a little bit of fatloss

And here i am, been dieting and been on some kind of sarm, steroid or pct since januari. To sum up my results from this year i have gained 10 kg of muscle. Lost only 6 kg of fat.

I fully understand that you would think i have Done to much drugs, and i do understand the dangers of it!

Now to my questions

What would you recommend me doing now? Do i need time of? Not just drugs, but dieting?? IF so? When would you start the next cutting? Would you recommend ah protocol? My coach wants me to go on testostorone to keep building muscle to get my metabolism up.

The aggressive sarms stack? Would i feel anything? I question If they were real? Would i feel any different when i am on all of them? The s4 gave me the vision side effekt.

I did bloodwork before this diet. Every measurement was really good. No thyroid problem, had high testostorone. Very good values.

My own theory is that i have crashed my metabolism with to many low cal diets. So what would you do?

Another question is about pubertal gyno, which i have got. If a operate it, will i store fat the same way on my chest If i gain any weight? If i could get down to 15% bodyfat i Will have it done. Which would get rid om some fat aswell.

Long term i would like to build muscle to, but first i would like to lose more fat

Greatings from abroad

i would go to the doctor and get bloodwork done first before you do anything else to ensure there is nothing currently wrong... you need something more recent...

Top Bottom