napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello, I am ready to try a SARMS cycle, need advice!!

JT the new guy

Hello Everyone,
I love the site, I am here by way of Mr. Gemelli's youtube channel. I am 41yrs, 5ft 7 and 155-159 (70-72kgs), 12-13%BF. I have never ran any gear, because of the fears of harming my liver and damaging my natural test production. Thank God I found SARMS's and Mr. Gemelli's youtube channel. I am in pretty good shape, I am a 2nd degree BJJ black belt under the Machados, I play 3-4hrs a week of basketball, squat 330lbs and deadlift 396. To be honest I've been the little (and short) strong guy all my life, I want to put on 10-12 pounds of clean muscle and keep it on. I would love to squat 405lbs and deadlift over 500lbs but I am more interested in weighting 165-170 and being 10-11%bf. Please be detailed I have money to spend and will buy only from this site. I would like a detailed program
and PCT but I hope a mini pct schedule will do.

Thanks,
JT the new guy

Welcome to the site, very good base information you gave to be able to have a SOLID sarms plan!
Definitely get ALL your sarms here from sarmsX.
You will be provided a plan shortly and with back up support through the whole process...

Hello Everyone,
I love the site, I am here by way of Mr. Gemelli's youtube channel. I am 41yrs, 5ft 7 and 155-159 (70-72kgs), 12-13%BF. I have never ran any gear, because of the fears of harming my liver and damaging my natural test production. Thank God I found SARMS's and Mr. Gemelli's youtube channel. I am in pretty good shape, I am a 2nd degree BJJ black belt under the Machados, I play 3-4hrs a week of basketball, squat 330lbs and deadlift 396. To be honest I've been the little (and short) strong guy all my life, I want to put on 10-12 pounds of clean muscle and keep it on. I would love to squat 405lbs and deadlift over 500lbs but I am more interested in weighting 165-170 and being 10-11%bf. Please be detailed I have money to spend and will buy only from this site. I would like a detailed program

Thanks,
JT the new guy

You are certainly in the right place for the best help you can get my brother. It sounds to me like you want a very good recomp adding a decent amount of lean mass, but dropping a couple percent bodyfat while doing so. I think I have just the right sarms stack setup for you to give you the best shot at reaching your goals.

You already have a great base built and your numbers look great. This stack can help you take things to a whole new level. Here is what I recommend to you. It is going to be perfect for your goals because it includes the best sarms for strength and mass, as well as the best ones for cutting bodyfat. You'll get the best of both worlds that way

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… p
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks,
I appreciate the quick replies. I have three questions: I saw the threads mentioning the 40% or 30% discount offers do/can either of those options be applied to the mega super stack? I am wondering about storage issues, do you store them in the fridge or in the cabinet? Lastly, Does the company ship overseas?

Thanks,
I appreciate the quick replies. I have three questions: I saw the threads mentioning the 40% or 30% discount offers do/can either of those options be applied to the mega super stack? I am wondering about storage issues, do you store them in the fridge or in the cabinet? Lastly, Does the company ship overseas?

The 40% off and 30% off on the site are for buying bundles of multiple bottles of the same sarm, so it doesn't apply to the stack I posted

The link I posted for you is for that stack in one price, and is discounted substantially versus buying all of the bottles separately

The pct link I gave you is the same way and covers your entire pct

As for storage just keep the, in a cool dry place away from sunlight like a closet or drawer or something like that. DO NOT store them in the fridge.

You are certainly in the right place for the best help you can get my brother. It sounds to me like you want a very good recomp adding a decent amount of lean mass, but dropping a couple percent bodyfat while doing so. I think I have just the right sarms stack setup for you to give you the best shot at reaching your goals.

You already have a great base built and your numbers look great. This stack can help you take things to a whole new level. Here is what I recommend to you. It is going to be perfect for your goals because it includes the best sarms for strength and mass, as well as the best ones for cutting bodyfat. You'll get the best of both worlds that way

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… p
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Couldn't get any better than this stack right here bro.

Yes overseas is no problem!!

Yes, I missed this part of the question but absolutely, sarmsx ships internationally all over the world with great success...so no problem there at all

Hello Everyone,

Thanks,
JT the new guy

hey bro, great to have you here and im glad you found your way over... i can definitely help you here... you are definitely on the right track and you are going to be more than thrilled with the results you see from sarms... i have a very ideal layout for you... i am adding mk677 in here, which needs to be ran 6 months to a year at a time but it will be a huge benefit for you and your at the perfect age for it... here is the full layout... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hello Mr. Gemelli,
I am new, so what does clomid 50/25/25/25 mean exactly? Clomid 1st wk 50mg a day, then weeks 2-4 25mg a day? What is daa? And lastly, the guys above suggested the mega stack program, what's the difference between your piece of advice and theirs? You added mk2866, mk677, daa but took away SR9009.
Thanks

Hello Mr. Gemelli,
I am new, so what does clomid 50/25/25/25 mean exactly? Clomid 1st wk 50mg a day, then weeks 2-4 25mg a day? What is daa? And lastly, the guys above suggested the mega stack program, what's the difference between your piece of advice and theirs? You added mk2866, mk677, daa but took away SR9009.
Thanks
You have the dosing on the clomid correct. 50mg per day first week then 25mg per day each week after

DAA is D aspartic acid which is a test booster

Dylan and I both gave you a couple different protocols to go by. You can't go wrong with either of them.

Top Bottom