napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hello Everyone

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to all of the members who have come from the other forum. I am a sponsor here. I offer a full list of pharmaceutical oils and some orals as well as pharmaceutical HGH. I also carry the full line of Proform Labs and Phoenix Pharma product. One of the best UGLs available. Please contact me with any questions.

Welcome to everyone. This is a great place. No egos and no questions are considered ignorant. The newest guy to the game can feel free to ask the most basic question and it will be answered with the respect they deserve. Flame free.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I still want to be as fast as possible. The name came from me running PEDs strictly to get faster on a bicycle.

This biker here gets above and beyond to keep us happy!!! He is getting me some stuff that is very hard to come by and he doesn't carry it himself but is nice enough to look for it and help me out. Big props here!!!! [emoji123][emoji123] thanks bud!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to all of the members who have come from the other forum. I am a sponsor here. I offer a full list of pharmaceutical oils and some orals as well as pharmaceutical HGH. I also carry the full line of Proform Labs and Phoenix Pharma product. One of the best UGLs available. Please contact me with any questions.

Welcome to everyone. This is a great place. No egos and no questions are considered ignorant. The newest guy to the game can feel free to ask the most basic question and it will be answered with the respect they deserve. Flame free.

Nice to see that noobs are welcome! Finally someone that mentions ego!

You wanna go faster and I wanna grow stronger! Please could you pm some info(list)?

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realize it either until PHURIOUS explain it... I thought you were just a rep but now we know you're actually a sponsor.

I placed a couple orders with IWGF with more to come , recommend him highly!!...he has many products that are rarely seen offered domestically...he's also super fast with correspondence and T/A.

Top Bottom