napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello ARusher's!

Hahaha so my body won't get acclimated with GW. I'm taking GW now with my SARMS triple stack and it's freakin awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hahaha so my body won't get acclimated with GW. I'm taking GW now with my SARMS triple stack and it's freakin awesome.

No it wont... Just take 2-3 weeks off from it after your pct and then you can start again

I was thinking of adding GW after pct when I start another SARMS cycle

And..........hernia!!!. Crap!. I just got out of hernia surgery and now I'm out for 4-6 weeks. Really bummed as I was making some serious gains. Three weeks in from TBol and have put on 5 lbs of lean muscle which I'm proud of but oh well.....what can I say? I could only imagine being on TBol for 3 more weeks and then Winstrol on the end of my cycle but I don't think it's happening.

Anyway, I took my shot of 200mg this morning 11/4 and now I'm thinking the most logical thing to do is start HCG in 10 days followed by pct on day 14. Any advice fellas?

And..........hernia!!!. Crap!. I just got out of hernia surgery and now I'm out for 4-6 weeks. Really bummed as I was making some serious gains. Three weeks in from TBol and have put on 5 lbs of lean muscle which I'm proud of but oh well.....what can I say? I could only imagine being on TBol for 3 more weeks and then Winstrol on the end of my cycle but I don't think it's happening.

Anyway, I took my shot of 200mg this morning 11/4 and now I'm thinking the most logical thing to do is start HCG in 10 days followed by pct on day 14. Any advice fellas?

dang seriously? hernia where, your Abs?

Oh fuck man! That sucks.....if it truly is a hernia then entering PCT is probably your best bet. Wishing you a speedy recovery buddy

thats horrible bro... im truly sorry but its just a minor setback... dont let it discourage you... use it as a time to learn as much as possible and get rested and prepared for more progress moving forward... get yourself going on pct and then get recovered... you may want to look at a healing stack while your recovering to help ensure there is no muscle wastage and also to enhance recovery time...

Thank y'all very much for your support and words of encouragement. Sorry for the late response but I was knocked out for most of the day from these pain meds. @spikedeggnog no and thank god it wasn't my abs, its a groin hernia on both sides called inguinal and femoral. I'm feeling all these different emotions and I don't know if it's these meds I'm on but I'm tearin up....just grateful for the support y'all have given me. @DylanGemelli I'm not sure what the healing stack entails but I'm going to look around in here to see if I can find it. Oh and what's the best way to store my two vials of test Cyp? Should I stick it in the fridge or just leave it in a drawer? Thanks!

Thank y'all very much for your support and words of encouragement. Sorry for the late response but I was knocked out for most of the day from these pain meds. @spikedeggnog no and thank god it wasn't my abs, its a groin hernia on both sides called inguinal and femoral. I'm feeling all these different emotions and I don't know if it's these meds I'm on but I'm tearin up....just grateful for the support y'all have given me. @DylanGemelli I'm not sure what the healing stack entails but I'm going to look around in here to see if I can find it. Oh and what's the best way to store my two vials of test Cyp? Should I stick it in the fridge or just leave it in a drawer? Thanks!

you never want to store in the fridge bro, not at all... keep in a cool and dry place...

yes, the healing stack with 677, 2866 and lgd is exactly what you would want

Thanks Dylan!. I appreciate it.

anytime brother... hit me up anytime you need anything and im happy to help.. i want to make sure you get through this injury quickly and efficiently and don't lose anything.. we can get you healed a lot quicker and spare all your hard earned gains

Top Bottom