napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello ARusher's!

Hamo684

41a663d5691f163935726a81dc1a210c.jpg
aaaa0972621265ad005d180de34f2c26.jpg
ed3749d25b378abeceffe4a9f40eefc6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Um.....sorry I meant to introduce myself first I messed up and posted the stupid photos.

Hope all is well with everyone!

I stumbled upon Dylan's videos on YouTube and it piqued my interest on both SARMS and AAS. By the way, job well done Mr. Gemelli!

Anyway, I started the SARMS triple stack 8 days ago and it's going okay. I'm following everything to a "T" so I won't wind up with the side effects and so far so good.

My Goal is to add a little more muscle with separation and get absolutely shredded. I've been 250lbs and working out for 15 years and I think it's time to take it to the next level. I'm hoping for Dylan and Rick to lead me in the right path.

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 195
BF: 11%

Diet: Good 'ol clean living but more importantly tasty.....yummy chicken breast, tuna, spinach, broccoli, asparagus, old fashioned oatmeal, sweet potatoes, unsalted almonds and pistachios, ON 100% WHEY, quest bars, and air popped corn (football Sunday). I intake 1945 calories with a 40/40/20 macros.

Hopeful that covered everything and I wish everyone a fantastic weekend!

Attached are some photos and I apologize in advance for my low quality camera.

Hamo684 said:
Um.....sorry I meant to introduce myself first I messed up and posted the stupid photos.

Hope all is well with everyone!

I stumbled upon Dylan's videos on YouTube and it piqued my interest on both SARMS and AAS. By the way, job well done Mr. Gemelli!

Anyway, I started the SARMS triple stack 8 days ago and it's going okay. I'm following everything to a "T" so I won't wind up with the side effects and so far so good.

My Goal is to add a little more muscle with separation and get absolutely shredded. I've been 250lbs and working out for 15 years and I think it's time to take it to the next level. I'm hoping for Dylan and Rick to lead me in the right path.

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 195
BF: 11%

Diet: Good 'ol clean living but more importantly tasty.....yummy chicken breast, tuna, spinach, broccoli, asparagus, old fashioned oatmeal, sweet potatoes, unsalted almonds and pistachios, ON 100% WHEY, quest bars, and air popped corn (football Sunday). I intake 1945 calories with a 40/40/20 macros.

Hopeful that covered everything and I wish everyone a fantastic weekend!

Attached are some photos and I apologize in advance for my low quality camera.

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... it great to have you here... im really glad that you found your way over and im always here to help in anyway possible... you have a great starting base and i can definitely see you going a long way... where did you get your sarms from for this stack?

Thank y'all for the warm welcome!. Hey Dylan, I ordered the SARMS from pure essence. I was trying to get a hold of you before I ordered but I wasn't able to create an account two weeks ago. I'm glad I'm in now. I went ahead and ordered the triple stack and started 8 days ago.

I forgot to mention that I'm 35 yrs old.

I have a question. Could I add in AAS to this cycle or should I just wait until after this SARMS cycle with your recommended pct?

Hamo684 said:
Thank y'all for the warm welcome!. Hey Dylan, I ordered the SARMS from pure essence. I was trying to get a hold of you before I ordered but I wasn't able to create an account two weeks ago. I'm glad I'm in now. I went ahead and ordered the triple stack and started 8 days ago.

I forgot to mention that I'm 35 yrs old.

I have a question. Could I add in AAS to this cycle or should I just wait until after this SARMS cycle with your recommended pct?

yes you can add aas to them but what is your main goal from the cycle? very wise choice with pure essence? this would be your first aas use correct?

My main goal is to put on a little more muscle and create really defined muscle separation and get shredded. Basically to look like you. You are correct as this will be my first AAS cycle. Is that even recommended with my current stats? Or is my body fat to high to go on the AAS cycle?

Hamo684 said:
My main goal is to put on a little more muscle and create really defined muscle separation and get shredded. Basically to look like you. You are correct as this will be my first AAS cycle. Is that even recommended with my current stats? Or is my body fat to high to go on the AAS cycle?

I think you are definitely a good candidate to run AAS right now. You are the right age, have built a very good natural base, and are fairly lean. You can implement some sarms along with AAS and have amazing results. For a first cycle, really all you need is test with possibly an oral added in. You said you are already on the triple stack, which works great added to this cycle. Here is a good 12 week stack for you

1-12 Test C 400mg per week
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW-501516 20mg per day

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Welcome to AR bro! We are certainly glad to have you here with us. If you need help with a good quality source, let me know and I'll get you hooked up with a price list for Biotech labs and a sweet 10% discount for you :)

Hey Rick! I must say I'm really excited to hear from you and thank you for the warm welcome and advice. I will follow just just that advice. Can you please direct me to where I can place an order?. Also, since I'm 8 days in the SARMS cycle, how can I safely add in the AAS with them?. I appreciate your help brother.

Hamo684 said:

hey bro... your body fat is not too high at all... i really like the layout rick gave you... here is how i would do it

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Hamo684 said:
Hey Rick! I must say I'm really excited to hear from you and thank you for the warm welcome and advice. I will follow just just that advice. Can you please direct me to where I can place an order?. Also, since I'm 8 days in the SARMS cycle, how can I safely add in the AAS with them?. I appreciate your help brother.

Being only 8 days into the sarms is fine. I would just continue those and add in the AAS at the doses posted as soon as you are ready to start. You will be fine to run those sarms through the whole cycle along with the test and Tbol.

I will send you a price list for Biotech complete with all info you need to know for making an order. Check your PMs bro :)

Thank Dylan and Rick!. I really appreciate the feedback. Since I'm new to this I'm just trying to figure out the total cost it would be for a 12 week cycle before I place an order. It's been great to have y'alls support and I truly thank you very much.

Hamo684 said:
Thank Dylan and Rick!. I really appreciate the feedback. Since I'm new to this I'm just trying to figure out the total cost it would be for a 12 week cycle before I place an order. It's been great to have y'alls support and I truly thank you very much.

I'll send you a price list for Biotech brother.

I just wanted to extend my welcome. It looks as though you've already found that we are all here to help each other. I hope that you make this your new home and I look forward to getting to know you.
SnS

Hamo684 said:

on the sarms end, all you would need is 3 bottles of lgd... im sure there is also a promo going on for it as well... buy 3 get 2 free

Top Bottom