napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Heart beat fast from testosterone

Max05

Hi everyone!
Ok so a friend of mine ( it's not me, really) started his first cycle 3 weeks ago. It is Test prop at 80 mg EOD. Yesterday, he felt like his heart was beating hard and fast and he was also out of breath more easily during his workout. His heart beat rate was at 94 3 hours after the workout. He went to the doctor today and everything was perfect; cholesterol, blood pressure, lungs, etc. The doctor said it was probably just anxiety and that such a low dose of test should not cause that problem. I wanted to know if anyone ever experienced that or would know the possible cause of it. He is 46 years old. Thanks!:)

Hi everyone!
Ok so a friend of mine ( it's not me, really) started his first cycle 3 weeks ago. It is Test prop at 80 mg EOD. Yesterday, he felt like his heart was beating hard and fast and he was also out of breath more easily during his workout. His heart beat rate was at 94 3 hours after the workout. He went to the doctor today and everything was perfect; cholesterol, blood pressure, lungs, etc. The doctor said it was probably just anxiety and that such a low dose of test should not cause that problem. I wanted to know if anyone ever experienced that or would know the possible cause of it. He is 46 years old. Thanks!:)

its definitely anxiety... when you get all the tests for rapid heart beat and everything checks out, especially through an ekg, then its generally anxiety... test will not be doing that especially with values all in range...

its definitely anxiety... when you get all the tests for rapid heart beat and everything checks out, especially through an ekg, then its generally anxiety... test will not be doing that especially with values all in range...
Bingo.. your friend just has anxiety. Tell him to relax, all in his mind.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Quite common for elevated heartbeat in the beginning stages of a test cycle
I remember my very first cycle hit me like a train when it kicked in, couldnt sleep for 36 hours or something, heart feeling like its beating out of my chest
"You never forget your fitst time" haha

Quite common for elevated heartbeat in the beginning stages of a test cycle
I remember my very first cycle hit me like a train when it kicked in, couldnt sleep for 36 hours or something, heart feeling like its beating out of my chest
"You never forget your fitst time" haha

I couldn't have said it any better myself. I got scared and dropped my first cycle and picked it back up later when I learned how to deal with the anxiety and mild sides. I lowered my dose and eased in to it and that helped a lot.

Haha I thought about what you might say when I read this earlier. Strong resolve lol

Yes i will be the bigger person and side step this land mine even tho the DICKISH in me is just chomping at the bit on this one. Lol

PHURIOUS

I had the exact same problem with my first Test cycle. Just be patient bro... Things will get back to normal... My heart rate was over 100 (resting)!

This lasted a few weeks on and off but things will go back to normal once your body adapts.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many guys work themselves up and don't even realize it. It's amazing what anxiety can do to the body

I personally don't think it's anxiety. It's the body reacting to the increase in androgens and once the body adapts it recovers.

Pharma Lady Rep

My BP has always been good. My pulse however is high. Even right now on only 180mg my pulse is high. Higher than I'd like. 90-100+ quite often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally don't think it's anxiety. It's the body reacting to the increase in androgens and once the body adapts it recovers.

Pharma Lady Rep

It only happened 3 weeks after the first injection tho. Would it be possible to happen that long after you started?

It only happened 3 weeks after the first injection tho. Would it be possible to happen that long after you started?
For me it lasted a few weeks maybe a month. I don't remember exactly but I remember checking my heart rate every hour or so with my phone. It also happens when I go from cruise to blast but not as severe as the first time.

Pharma Lady Rep

Pharma Lady Rep

I agree. Or rather, it still can be anxiety of sorts, but in my reasoning, it's not his mind that's causing it, but the flood of androgen hormones doing it. I went through the same thing and still do come cycle time. I sort of like it, to be honest. Feels pretty Captain America, like you can sense some super serum is coursing through your veins. LOL.

Hormones really don't like being stuffed with. They're happy to sit low, or cruise up high, or even in the middle - so long as it's consistent - but they certainly don't like blips and big swings. Gives you that weird anxious feeling.

When BP is fine, just assure yourself all is well and to stay calm. It passes.

Top Bottom