napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG with SARMs. Required or not?

Barabbas7

So, Seth Rodriguez just published a new video on SARMs. Hes a big advocate of HCG, obviously, but studies have shown that HCG can desensitise the leydig cells, which I'm not to keen on! Sounds quite worrying to me! I can get 5000iu's of HCG for £23 plus del, so cost isn't too bad, but is it really required for rad-140 and/or LGD? My test levels are generally not great. Several have been low end of normal. Last one was 18, which was a surprise. So if I'm going to avoid shut down on SARMs, am I best to consider HCG?

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Wowser, sooo much misinfo out there!! What a freakin' minefield!! Thankfully, I'm onboard here amongst sense!

Would you recommend any ancillaries for SARMs use in users with low end of normal range test levels?

Top man! I've screen shot the above so I know WTF I'm doing when I'm off my PCT and begin my SARMs journey :)

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

In the middle of debating a mild AAS or running a legit SARMs Stack first (kind of a born again newb) Ostarine and RAD 140 Peaked my interest, But what would you recommend?

I'm looking for Solid Mass gains as I think I'm jumping a weight class to complete Dead-Lift Only, so Strength and Enhanced Recovery are really my biggest concerns.

Appreciate the Advice, I have been reading your profiles very detailed, heard A lot of stuff surrounding SARMs and their legitimacy, but It seems they are the real deal.

In the middle of debating a mild AAS or running a legit SARMs Stack first (kind of a born again newb) Ostarine and RAD 140 Peaked my interest, But what would you recommend?

I'm looking for Solid Mass gains as I think I'm jumping a weight class to complete Dead-Lift Only, so Strength and Enhanced Recovery are really my biggest concerns.

Appreciate the Advice, I have been reading your profiles very detailed, heard A lot of stuff surrounding SARMs and their legitimacy, but It seems they are the real deal.

here's what i would run...

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

here's what i would run...

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok Much Appreciated, how is the maintenance of strength levels after cessation in your experience? One of the big turn off's for me from the pro hormone stuff 06-12 was that I'd see guys really just lose everything, real question being -> I'd hate to lose a metric shit ton of the strength I've put on right before my meet, (mid july) with proper PCT (training is 100% on point - diet will be there as well) in your experience are the strength levels sticky or is there normally a large drop off as with some of the more androgenic AAS and Prohormones?

Ok Much Appreciated, how are is the maintenance of strength levels after cessation in your experience? One of the big turn off's for me from the pro hormone stuff 06-12 was that I'd see guys really just lose everything, real question being -> I'd hate to lose a metric shit ton of the strength I've put on right before my meet, (mid july) with proper PCT (training is 100% on point - diet will be there as well) in your experience are the strength levels sticky or is there normally a large drop off as with some of the more androgenic AAS and Prohormones?
Sarms gains are far easier to keep than any steroid or prohormone. For one thing you don't get shutdown so recovery is easier

Sarms gains are far easier to keep than any steroid or prohormone. For one thing you don't get shutdown so recovery is easier

Makes complete sense, would it be fair to say then, that these might be a better option for a Strength Athlete rather than AAS? Again the size factor is less important to me than the Strength - With he system we use gains in strength are very calculable and consistent as long as diet, volume and recovery is on point, So assuming thats true, these seem like a better option at least to start.

Makes complete sense, would it be fair to say then, that these might be a better option for a Strength Athlete rather than AAS? Again the size factor is less important to me than the Strength - With he system we use gains in strength are very calculable and consistent as long as diet, volume and recovery is on point, So assuming thats true, these seem like a better option at least to start.
yes very fair to say that

Top Bottom