napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hate for white rice

I don't consume any carbs other than from vegetable sources, but that what keto does to you I guess lol

Fruits are typically NOT muscle builders. They are great for normal bodily function, but as far as muscular glycogen storage they have little to no effect.

2/3rd cup oats, a cup of cottage cheese, a banana and some raisins... 65+ grams of carbs and 30g of protein easily.

Fruits are typically NOT muscle builders. They are great for normal bodily function, but as far as muscular glycogen storage they have little to no effect.
I agree 110% 44
The sugar in fruit is the same sugar in a pop tart lol. Fruit is great for micro nutrients and health benefits. The only fruit I eat is apples for pectin and bananas for potassium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i also agree with 44 on fruit and building muscle... you should never expect that... i only eat fruit for a few reasons... 1. for the potassium i like so i use dried apricots and raisins and since i fixed my potassium about a year ago, good lord do i feel different... i have always been lacking there, knowingly, and it took me that long to stop being a dumbfuck and address it and 2. i put strawberries in my greek yogurt for extra anti oxidants and its a well known fact that i have covered that they are good for fat loss ( IN MODERATION) i go off and on with grapefruits and/or apples but not a lot... grapefruit is really good for keeping hunger at bay and helps with fat loss but i dont really eat a lot of fruit in general, just what is necessary...

Top Bottom