napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno scare

Slyder

Wanted share my recent experience.
I am on trt. Get blood done every three months. Started at regular dose and they kept adding to my dose until numbers got up. Apparently my body burns through the test. Went all the way up to 280 mg weekly and got my numbers around 800.
Ran that for several months. I decided to ask them to reduce it. I felt it was just too much. Plus started to get sensitive nipples.
We cut it back. Things been going well for couple years. Numbers are consistent. Even when running Sarms cycle or Tbol.
LaTest cycle had YK, s23, gw sr9009.
I do have body acne more now. Even get underlying blind pimples.
Couple weeks ago I felt a lump under my right nipple. Scares the shit out of me. Tell the dr. He feels it and agrees maybe Gyno or breast cancer.
Run blood work and my estrogen that normally is 27 is now down to 20.
Prolactin levels are even down. So all is good. That should rule out Gyno. Dr says mammogram to check for cancer. Day befor he calls I realize the lump has moved out from under nipple. Now is larger and to the side. Even inflamed. Squeeze it and get a little clear liquid.dr say don?t squeeze it. Treat it like a blind pimple. Been doing that for a week now. It is starting to act like a pimple or cyst.
I am feeling hopeful. We will see.
Just wanted to share. Gyno is something I watch for. Blood work is important.

please let me know what you fin out man... im sure you will be fine but definitely let me know how it turns out

Thanks guys.
It looks more like something other than cancer or gyno each day. I am feeling much better about this.
Dylan was a huge help when it started.thanks bunches.
I sent him a pm. I gave him a list of all I had taken. He was able to help me remember if any of them increased estrogen. I am glad I asked. I had two of the switched in my head. This was before my last visit to dr. Also before my blood work. This was a huge help. When I went into the dr. I had my info correct. My concerns where easier to discuss. I felt like I understood more and was able to ask good questions.
These are concerns we all have. It was scary first week or so. Of course it was all probably treatable. It is the in known that spooks me.
I am feeling better about it all know.
Thanks for listening. I will keep all up to date with final out come. Plus I hope somehow sharing this helps somebody else along the way.

Thanks guys.
It looks more like something other than cancer or gyno each day. I am feeling much better about this.
Dylan was a huge help when it started.thanks bunches.
I sent him a pm. I gave him a list of all I had taken. He was able to help me remember if any of them increased estrogen. I am glad I asked. I had two of the switched in my head. This was before my last visit to dr. Also before my blood work. This was a huge help. When I went into the dr. I had my info correct. My concerns where easier to discuss. I felt like I understood more and was able to ask good questions.
These are concerns we all have. It was scary first week or so. Of course it was all probably treatable. It is the in known that spooks me.
I am feeling better about it all know.
Thanks for listening. I will keep all up to date with final out come. Plus I hope somehow sharing this helps somebody else along the way.
im happy to help brother and as ive said, im always here if you need me!

Top Bottom