napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno coming in and out

PAYRION

Please explain the difference between gyno from test and gyno from deca....I had my gyno under control and then BAM,,its back with a vengeance..Im on pharm aromasin at 25mg/day right now..My water bloat is nothing so I know its working, I always get very wet when on test and dbol...Im on very good test now at 1000/wk...600deca...50/day dbol... I changed to this brand test after 5 weeks of an underdosed test.....I think the gyno rebound is from the deca....I need to get bloods again...Maybe in a few weeks...what would be the correct thing to take and at what dose for prolactin gyno..

Your aromasin dose is fine but you should definitely see where your estro levels are at because your E2 could still be very high if your aromasin is garbage.. You could consider adding in some letro to speed up the process but the main thing is to get some dostinex and run it .5mg EoD until things slowly begin to subside and then taper down accordingly.. Some B6 can also help with the prolactin but 95% of the time prolactin induced Gyno comes from E2 levels being too high, hence why it's always wise to have caber/dos on hand when using any nandrolone.. Not to mention that's a shit load of test and dbol + deca = mass aromatize

PAYRION said:
I have caber but its garbage..Ill order some pharm tonight.

Grab some prami from a research company unless you have a domestic source for caber tabs. The biggest benefactor here is getting it under control FAST. I recommend peptides warehouse which is a sponsor here.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Thanks guys..Ill keep it pharm grade for these things I think..I went many years without boobs and dont want to chance it now...lol

Yes brother, your in desperate need of dostinex like yesterday... I would honestly be a bit aggressive with it to start the first week or two and then scale back once its under control... DO NOT mix nolvadex in there either until pct... im sure you are aware of this but it will increase prolactin as well and that equates to you shopping at vitorias secret, FOR YOURSELF... not good!! if you need help finding anything just let me know... i DO NOT want you to suffer or go through this...

DylanGemelli said:
Yes brother, your in desperate need of dostinex like yesterday... I would honestly be a bit aggressive with it to start the first week or two and then scale back once its under control... DO NOT mix nolvadex in there either until pct... im sure you are aware of this but it will increase prolactin as well and that equates to you shopping at vitorias secret, FOR YOURSELF... not good!! if you need help finding anything just let me know... i DO NOT want you to suffer or go through this...

Yeah, and their bra's are hella expensive. Lol.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

[/quote] Yeah, and their bra's are hella expensive. Lol.[/quote]

Excellent advice here, thanks Olympus !

Olympus said:
DylanGemelli said:

Actually a Victoria Secret bikini top came in the mail yesterday....I thought it was a hint from the wife but it was hers for vacation...

If your aromasin is good to go, I would definitely get some caber or Prami ASAP. Caber preferably, but it can be difficult to find a good legit source for it

PAYRION said:
Olympus said:
DylanGemelli said:

Actually a Victoria Secret bikini top came in the mail yesterday....I thought it was a hint from the wife but it was hers for vacation...

Phewww. Dodged a bullet ;-)

PAYRION said:
Olympus said:
DylanGemelli said:

LMFAO... just be careful or that will your name on it instead of hers!! J/K but in all seriousness, take care of that before it gets out of hand brother... that's definitely not something to play with and I don't want to see you have unnecessary issues... at the very least get prami but dostinex if you can get it quicker...

Another question.. When having E2 checked by blood test...Will prolactin E show up under a normal E test? So if my gyno is from the deca and Im on aromasin will it still show high E? or will the E numbers be in normal range but still have side effects of prolactin E? Im still confused about the difference. I understand that Nor family steroids can cause prolactin induced gyno.....Is it all the same Estrogen? Or are they different? Will one show up as the other or will I read a false low but have high prolactin...am I making sense.....?????????????I dont think so but I know what im trying to say..

No prolactin will not show up on a normal e blood test but there is a separate test for it I believe. And its tough to answer that question because Ive never had prolactin issues but If its progesterone related from the nandros or prolactin it doesnt really change the protocol for fixing it. I mean your options are going to remain nolva/caber/ Aromasin or letro. Im gonna do some more research but I do know estrogen and prolactin are two entirely different hormones in the body

Sent using Tapatalk

Ok, i see...So when I get blood work done in a few weeks and if my estrogen comes back good, Then I will know the gyno is prolactin...correct? Anyways I just put in to get some pharma letro and caber..real stuff. I figure if I cannot break this with pharma aromasin, letro and caber...Ill just buy my own Victory Secrets bra and embrace it...Yes ill post pics if that happens dont worry...

You're gonna wait that long to get bloods? At the end of the day it comes back to estrogen, but from what I've seen and read it is easier to rid prolactin induced gyno than regular estro gyno

I have no choice but wait 2 weeks..Were in contract negotiations..And this is my time to shine! Have zero time for a few weeks. At least time to get to the lab..

Okay keep me posted bro I'll do my best to help a brother out .. I can send you some Prami in the meantime if you want just lmk

Top Bottom