napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym music

Millionknees

Been looking for some more songs to surge energy into my workouts. Do you guys have that one go-to song for lifting heavy as fuck?

Been looking for some more songs to surge energy into my workouts. Do you guys have that one go-to song for lifting heavy as fuck?
Not sure what type of music you listen to bud, but I listen to hard ass metal. Nothing better for lifting hard and heavy in my opinion.

My preferences are amon amarth, hatebreed, slayer, pantera, lamb of God, meshuggah, killswitch engage, just to name a few

I listen to In This Moment, Sevendust, Bridge To Grace, POP Evil, Alterbridge etc... Kinda heavy but melodic.

I listen to In This Moment, Sevendust, Bridge To Grace, POP Evil, Alterbridge etc... Kinda heavy but melodic.
So you listen to the soft stuff huh. Might as well throw nickelback in there too lol

Jk bro. Just busting your balls lol

I do like in this moment and sevendust. I listen to both every now and then
I've been listening to the Pretty Reckless also. They have and old school vibe with a new school edgy sound.
e100290f306ffe0323a21f59b854a54f.jpg

Yeah I pretty much listen to what I like to call baby killing music... slayer rammstein disturbed all that remains just to name a few.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

See my problem is I never delved deep into the world of metal but after listening to some of these I’ll have to give them a go... I can picture myself throwing dumbbells to some of this shit after my venti white girl mocha from starbs

I was half joking. But ya those cold brews are bomb! Actually have two in my fridge right now. One of the black ones and one with the honey added.

I was half joking. But ya those cold brews are bomb! Actually have two in my fridge right now. One of the black ones and one with the honey added.
I just recently discovered them and they are awesome!

Check out my band! We're not brutal like infant annihilator, but heavy enough to clang and bang...im on drums

True Bearing....were on Spotify, iTunes etc... or watch our video on youtube

Search 'True bearing - the hunted'

But my gym playlist has any and everything heavy...itd be a thousand page reply to list everything

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Check out my band! We're not brutal like infant annihilator, but heavy enough to clang and bang...im on drums

True Bearing....were on Spotify, iTunes etc... or watch our video on youtube

Search 'True bearing - the hunted'

But my gym playlist has any and everything heavy...itd be a thousand page reply to list everything

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sounds good man!!! Nice work.. Gave it a thumbs up!

Rob Zombie - Dragula
Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
Saliva - Click Click Boom

And then everything else is from Disturbed, Slayer, Pantera... the usual stuff.

Top Bottom