napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym etiquette wtf

Zeigo

I rarely bitch on here, but I'm so fucking pissed .... as I'm using a dual arm cable machine, using both side doing tricep super sets. I turn to grab the ropes on the other arm and some young disrespectful fuck'n PUNK is using it. HEY RETARD ask before you jump on someone's machine...So I'm like three times this punks size and I eye fuck him and say "REALLY". I was about to beat him silly just because. But my better judgement kicked in and I walked away.
5 min later he walks back to the locker room, and from all the way across the gym and laughed at me....

5 min later I walked by him siting on a bench and purposely nailed him in the head with my gum bag and said "EXCUSE YOU" hoping he would say something so I could teach him some respect that his parent obviously did not do.... pussy didnt say shit...

Fuck'n people ... leave my machine ALONE.. find your own asshole...

AARRGGGGG

Gym etiquette is piss poor these days, and it will get even worse soon when the resolutioners crowd the gym

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'd have got his ass. Good move with the gym back though... still would've gotten his ass in the locker room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gym etiquette is piss poor these days, and it will get even worse soon when the resolutioners crowd the gym

OMG ya dont remind me.. was just having that conversation the other day with a friend...
people are so disrespectful these days it pathetic !!!!

I hate it when the gym is full of resolutioners....they workout for a month then say....Fuck this it's to much work...lol

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.co
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I hate it when the gym is full of resolutioners....they workout for a month then say....Fuck this it's to much work...lol

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.co
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Yep, you are exactly right. I like to see people stick with it when they do, but it doesn't break my heart when they stop coming either. The best gym is an empty gym

Yep, you are exactly right. I like to see people stick with it when they do, but it doesn't break my heart when they stop coming either. The best gym is an empty gym

Amen!

What pisses me off is when people don't re-rack their weights as if I want to come along and unload the bar for them. What is most surprising is the fact that most of these people are "educated professionals". Seriously? Even more disturbing is when it's someone you know at the gym. You get to know someone, chop it up with them occasionally only to find out it's them who have been leaving all these weights laying around.

I hear ya, I work in an environment of rather wealthy people, unfortunately I'm not one of them, and most have the attitude "there is a person to take care of that" entitled bitches. Thankfully most don't work out and I usually have the gym to myself or share with no more than two people at a time. Luckily here, working out doesn't seem to be a resolution for these folks.

I rarely bitch on here, but I'm so fucking pissed .... as I'm using a dual arm cable machine, using both side doing tricep super sets. I turn to grab the ropes on the other arm and some young disrespectful fuck'n PUNK is using it. HEY RETARD ask before you jump on someone's machine...So I'm like three times this punks size and I eye fuck him and say "REALLY". I was about to beat him silly just because. But my better judgement kicked in and I walked away.
5 min later he walks back to the locker room, and from all the way across the gym and laughed at me....

5 min later I walked by him siting on a bench and purposely nailed him in the head with my gum bag and said "EXCUSE YOU" hoping he would say something so I could teach him some respect that his parent obviously did not do.... pussy didnt say shit...

AARRGGGGG
Well, I see a few things wrong here..
One: I fucking HATE people that take up multiple machines. Cable curls suck. You could have done skull crushers superset with barbell curls.
2. You're no better than him (actually worse) by physically premeditating your plan to hit him in the with your gym bag in hopes for him to say something? Really?

#TeamDreamCrusher

It is political election season. It has brought out the worst in everyone. Hate crimes are on the rise by 53% and people are more rude and intolerant than ever. Is just part of making America great again.............................

It is political election season. It has brought out the worst in everyone. Hate crimes are on the rise by 53% and people are more rude and intolerant than ever. Is just part of making America great again.............................
That's no lie. The butthurt is strong everywhere lol

That's no lie. The butthurt is strong everywhere lol

Yeah. I do not care what politic you sre in. It has brought out the worse in all sdes from nearly every one. Only thing I can say that really win this season? Hate, intolerance, indifference, rudeness and prejudice. And in that order.

AARRGGGGG

shit like this makes me want to expand the home gym ...

What pisses me off is when people don't re-rack their weights as if I want to come along and unload the bar for them. What is most surprising is the fact that most of these people are "educated professionals". Seriously? Even more disturbing is when it's someone you know at the gym. You get to know someone, chop it up with them occasionally only to find out it's them who have been leaving all these weights laying around.

pretty much this. Some dude was curling in the power rack yday with some tens on the bar. then he didnt bother to rerack them. 10 pounds!! that lazy??

Top Bottom