Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gw & rad

vagabond

New member
Member
So after much reading I order some RAD to add to my research so test subject will be on GW,RAD and trt of 1cc clean nutrition and 12 week carb cycle. the test subject loves the GW already makes huge difference doing cardio and HIIT.
 
So after much reading I order some RAD to add to my research so test subject will be on GW,RAD and trt of 1cc clean nutrition and 12 week carb cycle. the test subject loves the GW already makes huge difference doing cardio and HIIT.
That will be an awesome combo to compliment your TRT. Please keep us updated on your thoughts and results

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Sure will keep ya posted also to clarify I am using TRT and GW and just order the RAD from SARMSX
 
Top Bottom