napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW question

Dylan, after watching your videos about GW. Would you say it basically keeps your body in a state of ketosis since its making your body seek out the fat as a fuel source? Also would it benefit from it more if you were on a keto diet as well?

larrosmokespliff said:
Dylan, after watching your videos about GW. Would you say it basically keeps your body in a state of ketosis since its making your body seek out the fat as a fuel source? Also would it benefit from it more if you were on a keto diet as well?

in theory that may appear the case but honestly, its beneficial regardless... you absolutely don't have to be on a keto diet to get the most out of it at all..

larrosmokespliff said:

GW works extremely well for all diets that will work for fat loss. I won't do Keto or low carb diets, and I have excellent results with it. Find a diet that works well for you, and GW will only enhance that further

larrosmokespliff said:
Thank dude

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

anytime brother... rick and i have been using gw since before anyone even knew or heard of it... we have both ran it on every type of diet and always had drastic results...

Top Bottom