napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW or SR9009

Tomo85

Which sarm is generally considered to be the best for cutting? I don't want to use anything that's going to need a PCT on my next cycle. Ideally I'd like to combine both GW and SR together but funds are tight at the minute. So can only go for one.

I'm planning on running one of the above for 3 months to shed some body fat.

Which one do you guys think would be the one to go to?

I've had good results with GW in the past, really helps get me through my sessions especially when my carbs are low. I've never tried SR so kind of curious to give it ago and see what the results are like.

What do you guys recommend?

Current stats are:

Age 31
Body fat 12%
Lifting 8 years
Height 6.0

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Which sarm is generally considered to be the best for cutting? I don't want to use anything that's going to need a PCT on my next cycle. Ideally I'd like to combine both GW and SR together but funds are tight at the minute. So can only go for one.

I'm planning on running one of the above for 3 months to shed some body fat.

Which one do you guys think would be the one to go to?

I've had good results with GW in the past, really helps get me through my sessions especially when my carbs are low. I've never tried SR so kind of curious to give it ago and see what the results are like.

What do you guys recommend?

Current stats are:

Age 31
Body fat 12%
Lifting 8 years
Height 6.0

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Both are great, especially when stacked....but if I had to pick just one it would be GW for sure. Just make sure you have the right quality and get it from www.sarmsx.com

Thanks Rick, I know GW has excellent endurance benefits but do you know if it has the ability to help retain muscle while in a small calorie deficit? I want to try and maintain as much of my gains as possible from my last cycle.

Thanks Rick, I know GW has excellent endurance benefits but do you know if it has the ability to help retain muscle while in a small calorie deficit? I want to try and maintain as much of my gains as possible from my last cycle.

Yes, it does have some help retain muscle mass when dieting because it helps your body partition nutrients better on top of its great ability to lower cortisol

I'd go with both! These 2 stacked together are my favorite to run. If u can't do both then go with gw. But I highly recommend them paired together.

Gw is quite expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
who asked you anything? SMH thanks for your VALUABLE input... you don't even know what you are talking about so please don't make comments when you don't know what you are even saying

you can stack them both and not have to worry about any pct whatsoever but if you have to pick just one, then i would always go with GW501516 because of the versatility... it also treats and improves cholesterol and blood pressure and just does far more overall...

here is the link to get buy 2 get 1 fee... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

Top Bottom