napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gw and s4 dose

cingloter

GW-501516 (Cardarine) - 20mgs/ml @ 30ml &
S4 (Andarine) - 50mgs/ml @ 30ml 3 pack.
Mr. Gemelli. Thank you for all of the insightful info on all of your videos. They are really helpful and I will follow them to the letter. I'm planning to buy GW AND S4 . I'm planning to do the safe dosage for GW 20mg how ever since there's a side effect on S4 I want to maybe keep the S4 dosage at 35mg and only take it 4 days a week. I'm planning to lose fat and not to make muscle since That's my first goal as you stated it's better if you work your way up so I plan to do that. I'll will let you know how I do with my fat/weight loss. Well, sorry to take so long, my question is ...How many serving's you get out of a bottle?. Also What is the recommended cycle for these 2 products. Thank you so much in advanced ....Oh almost forgot. Is it safe to do this with the intermittent fasting Diet?... Thank you soooooooooo much for your time.

Keep the S4 at 50mg. If it becomes a big issue just back off for a couple days. I usually dose it up 80mg or higher once I've adjusted. I saying this so you realize that side is way over played and really isn't that big of a deal.

Lol.. Come on man. If you're dosing 50mg Ed of S4 then you're getting 30 days. You run S4 12 weeks

hey bro... its complete safe to do with an intermittent fasting diet...

your over analyzing... there's no reason to start at 35 mg per day... thats absurd... there's no point in even using it... and 4 days on? where are you getting this? someone has overhyped you big time.. yes, the vision sides are possible but if you eep it at 50 you should be just fine... nothing that is intolerable...

if you run these as you should, each bottle will last 30 days...

where did you get your sarms?

here is the layout

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

GW-501516 (Cardarine) - 20mgs/ml @ 30ml &
S4 (Andarine) - 50mgs/ml @ 30ml 3 pack.
Mr. Gemelli. Thank you for all of the insightful info on all of your videos. They are really helpful and I will follow them to the letter. I'm planning to buy GW AND S4 . I'm planning to do the safe dosage for GW 20mg how ever since there's a side effect on S4 I want to maybe keep the S4 dosage at 35mg and only take it 4 days a week. I'm planning to lose fat and not to make muscle since That's my first goal as you stated it's better if you work your way up so I plan to do that. I'll will let you know how I do with my fat/weight loss. Well, sorry to take so long, my question is ...How many serving's you get out of a bottle?. Also What is the recommended cycle for these 2 products. Thank you so much in advanced ....Oh almost forgot. Is it safe to do this with the intermittent fasting Diet?... Thank you soooooooooo much for your time.

You really need to run them both as intended at recommended dosage. 50mg is a good tolerable dose for most on S4 which is why we recommend starting at that dose. You need to dose each and very day to keep the compound active in your bloodstream. Here is the protocol

Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Keep the S4 at 50mg. If it becomes a big issue just back off for a couple days. I usually dose it up 80mg or higher once I've adjusted. I saying this so you realize that side is way over played and really isn't that big of a deal.

I agree with this completely. I can understand why new people might be nervous, but the side effect like you said is overplayed and it's so easy to address.

TY VM... I will follow all instructions as posted on all of your comments. I have one final question. I work at night. I get crazy cravings and I need to cut them all out some how. Do you guys know of any appetite suppressant that actually "WORKS".....THE ONE THAT ACTUALLY U HAVE TO FORCE yourself to eat. To me it will work out great because I work from 6pm to 6am. By the way I already got my e-mail confirmation from Sarmsx.coM

TY VM... I will follow all instructions as posted on all of your comments. I have one final question. I work at night. I get crazy cravings and I need to cut them all out some how. Do you guys know of any appetite suppressant that actually "WORKS".....THE ONE THAT ACTUALLY U HAVE TO FORCE yourself to eat. To me it will work out great because I work from 6pm to 6am. By the way I already got my e-mail confirmation from Sarmsx.coM

excellent bro... i just did a video on natural appetite suppressants but if your looking for something more hard core then ephedrine is great for this but these are not the safest methods ever...

Check out Dylan's YouTube video on appetite suppression bro

http://youtu.be/HBBxMeey-50

Ok I got my sarms and I got a 10ML BD Syringe...The question is how do I know how much liquid I'm to put into the syringe?. IT'S measured like so 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 and at the end says 10ml...Obviously is not a mg.....please help...Don't wanna over doe on this shit.
Why aren't you using the droppers that came with the bottles? That's what you should be dosing with. For gw use the dropper that came in the bottle. 1 full dropper =20mg
S4: use the dropper that came in the bottle. Half is 25mg in the am and then another half 25mg in the pm.
1 full dropper = 1ml

Phurious Pharma Rep

Ok I got my sarms and I got a 10ML BD Syringe...The question is how do I know how much liquid I'm to put into the syringe?. IT'S measured like so 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 and at the end says 10ml...Obviously is not a mg.....please help...Don't wanna over doe on this shit.

I don't understand bro. You don't need a syringe. You use the oral droppers that come with the bottles. They are marked clearly for easy measuring

You do know that sarms are taken orally and not injected right?

I did not inject anything..."RELAX PEOPLE" I had not opened any bottle when I received my package so I did not know THE DROPPERS HAD measurements . No way in hell I'm injecting anything. I saw a video of a guy on how to take these sarms and he had a an "ORAL" syringe. But once I opened the bottle I saw the droppers with the markings and I got a pvt message on HOW TO TAKE my dose and I've been talking s4- and gw for 6 days now. Ok ..so now that "THAT ISSUE" is out of the way. To the facts. Last Monday 25 of June my weight was @ 248 punds now @ 237 pounds as of 7/02/2016. I only exercise once a day Monday to Saturday. I'm on the intermittent fasting diet. I eat no breakfast y eat lunch @ 4pm and a nice big Protein shake @ 7pm NO MORE EATING UNTIL 4PM the next day. NO SODA.. NO SWEETS OF ANY KINDS, NO GRAINS, NO BREAD. However my cheat day will be tomorrow, but I'll be careful when I eat my carbs I try to maintain a KETO way type of eating. It was hard the first 4 days I had headaches not due to the SARMS not due to not being hydrated since I drink a lot of water almost 2 gallons per day but because my body was fucking mad @ me for the changes I'm making it go through and it wanted the usual things "NASTY" things I used to feed it " like PIZZA, ICE, CREAM, SODA AND FRIED "EVERYTHING". Ok. now to the facts. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I had to take pills to get my sugar levels on check but still was a bit high "180" <---with the pills. Since I've been taking GW MY SUGAR LEVES gradually went down now I'm @ 89 checked it this morning. Obviously the diet it's helping but I know the GW is doing it's thing. It's fuken amazing!!!!!. I do not fell shit from the S4 no side effects with my vision as of yet and I do work @ night. I've been taking S4 RECOMENDED DOSAGE 25mg am - 25mg pm. I'm happy with the results. I followed all instructions on all THE SARMS VIDEOS offered online and I'm not injecting "ANYTHING" guys.

Top Bottom