napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw-501516

Tyson

Is this stuff supposed to burn like hell when taken from dropper? I took a dropper full 20mg this morning and it feels like I put out a match with my throat...

Thanks

Is this stuff supposed to burn like hell when taken from dropper? I took a dropper full 20mg this morning and it feels like I put out a match with my throat...

Thanks
It's suspended in grain alcohol bro. Wgat do you expect? Yes that's normal. Just take it straight and chase it afterwards

Ok coolness...thanks guys! Just making sure I didn't get the wrong shizz!

That energy tho....through the roof!!!!!!!

Absolutely brother! I especially notice the extra little boost when I do cardio after my training session. Just when I think I'm about to peter-out, I manage to push through with even more intensity. The "bite" to your throat doesn't completely go away, but it does get less severe as time goes by

You get used to it brother just like mk677 taste like shit but then you think of the perks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The taste isn't the best, but the results are well worth it bro. Awesome stuff

no, its completely fine bro but if your going to carry the name Tyson then you best make that GW your bitch when it comes to taking it LOLL... you are just fine bro, you will get used to it!

All I do is fill my mouth with juice and squirt the liquid strait on top, you hardly even taste anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom