napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

GW 1516 (5mg tabs) Radjay pharmaceutical

Those weren't literal examples of something I'd advise doing, just making a point that there are ways to avoid carrying a bottle labeled for what it is.

You're still missing the point of why a company is more apt to use liquid form. YOU say it's not about what's safe for them, it's what is good for YOU. In reality, I promise that if you emailed 20 different companies to express your concern, they'll ALL give less than a shit about your opinion, and continue to sell liquid form products, because that's how this business works. If you don't feel comfortable carrying something on your person that you can get in trouble for, don't. Problem solved. But to expect a company selling to tens of thousands of other happy consumers to even consider changing the product to better suit your needs, and opening themselves up to a lot more scrutiny and legal problems by doing so is straight laughable. It's not about you. These companies are held to the moral codes of boards like this one to provide quality, legit products, or they'll never last in this business. They are not, however, required to endanger themselves to provide you an illegal product that you can then pass off as something else for your own legal safety sake.

Dosage per day ? Thank you.
426cb82592bad014591759ea01bedc8d.jpg
My buddy takes these 4 pills 1 hour before workout or he will chew up 4 30 minutes prior. He loves this during K run training.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

My buddy takes these 4 pills 1 hour before workout or he will chew up 4 30 minutes prior. He loves this during K run training.

Damn.... I should have ordered some of this. Especially now that I need the damn endurance lol. I wont get it in time if I order now.

Dude feel free to review it up here. Not much on it. If your buddy wants to put something together feel free to throw it up.

Dude feel free to review it up here. Not much on it. If your buddy wants to put something together feel free to throw it up.
He said it is in full effect. He said his chest feels like it's wide open kind of like he just trimmed all of his nose hairs and he can breathe much more easy and his endurance is definitely up we usually finish finish neck-and-neck on all of our workouts and he smoked my ass by two minutes this morning on a workout that included two 400 meter runs 80 55 pound dumbbell swings 60 Sumo deadlift High pulls with a 55 pound kettlebell 40 stationary lunges with a 55 pound dumbbell and 10 clean and Jerks with 185 pounds

He said it is in full effect. He said his chest feels like it's wide open kind of like he just trimmed all of his nose hairs and he can breathe much more easy and his endurance is definitely up we usually finish finish neck-and-neck on all of our workouts and he smoked my ass by two minutes this morning on a workout that included two 400 meter runs 80 55 pound dumbbell swings 60 Sumo deadlift High pulls with a 55 pound kettlebell 40 stationary lunges with a 55 pound dumbbell and 10 clean and Jerks with 185 pounds

I knew I should picked some up god damit. haha.

Damn its only 50 bucks too.
Yeah for 25 days worth. On the days that he does not train or he does not do a cardio based work out he only takes 10 milligrams I'm going to order some this week also I'm pretty stoked about trying it

Yeah for 25 days worth. On the days that he does not train or he does not do a cardio based work out he only takes 10 milligrams I'm going to order some this week also I'm pretty stoked about trying it

Ya man keep me posted on it. Not many people realise he carries this stuff. Use my code too if you do. Its not much but it will save you some haha.

I start to October will keep you updated.for now I do not take any more Gw because I do foot surgery.

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

This thread will be shut down soon I'm sure ...I mean it's scientifically impossible to make a pill form gw.... right??? Lol
I guess if kinda depends on who's balls your holding and who's word you believe. Different sites say different. How would it be possible when it comes in a powder till it's constituted.

I can say what ever it is that I'm taking from roids 24 works better than most liquids and I'm an endurance athletes so I can tell the benefits more than a muscle head in the gym.

Top Bottom