napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

GW 1516 (5mg tabs) Radjay pharmaceutical

lmintoi

Dosage per day ? Thank you.
426cb82592bad014591759ea01bedc8d.jpg

^ sarmsx bro, cant advise on non sarmx products as no one here knows what it actually is. also asking dosage per day is like asking how long is a piece of string

Ok that's ridiculous...

Go with 15-20mg to start. This will be interesting to see.

Please log your progress here and update what your thoughts on it are. Your litterly one of the first to try this. It's not the conventional liquid sarm you usually see. But to say I'm not going to advise you cause it's not sarmsx is just retarded. Sarmsx is number 1 for liquid sarms yes. But they are not the only company in the fucking land that has access to legitimate sarms. Not that I would trust many others, but radjay being who they are, I would not doubt it being legitimate.

There is no single reason to make this product with ill intention. They sell every steroid you can think of. They have no reason to hide that stuff in a fake sarm product. And this is the ONLY sarm product they carry.

IVery very interested my man. How many tabs total did you get? Good luck to you.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

I've seen GW in pill form before. Technically it's not a SARM so that may have something to do with it.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
IF a pill form is real and does work I wonder if sarms x will start going that route as well. I am skeptical but going to keep track here.

IF a pill form is real and does work I wonder if sarms x will start going that route as well. I am skeptical but going to keep track here.

Nah no reason to. Liquid is doing fine for most companies. Only reason Insee this pill form being legit is because of the company and what they have access too.

Nah no reason to. Liquid is doing fine for most companies. Only reason Insee this pill form being legit is because of the company and what they have access too.

maybe when its suspended in liquid makes it easier (leaglitys) to distribute ? im just making assumptions but maybe in pill form theres more red tape to have to go through to distribute in pill form ? i mean, people will take anything and do anything when it comes in pills. Just speculation on my part,

maybe when its suspended in liquid makes it easier (leaglitys) to distribute ? im just making assumptions but maybe in pill form theres more red tape to have to go through to distribute in pill form ? i mean, people will take anything and do anything when it comes in pills. Just speculation on my part,

That's what makes perfect sense to me. Pills obviously intended for human consumption, and since radjay is already skirting the law so it doesn't matter to them. Now as bioavailability I have no idea, can only go by what I'm told.

Only thing I can think of is the fact that the legality issues seem to be lessened when it's a "research liquid" I don't buy the bioavailability thing at all.

Who knows... Excited to see this log though.

It's absolutely fine to have RC/RL in a little bottle, especially when the bottle usually reads "not for human consumption" or something similar. Start putting it in caps or tabs, you've opened yourself up to a lot more problems legally, not to mention how many agencies/departments that would now have reason to be involved since you're selling something intended for human consumption. This doesn't mean it can't be done, it's just not smart for companies still within the bounds of the law or at least still in the grey area. For companies like Radjay, Geneza, Gen-Shi, PharmaCom, etc, this really doesn't matter, as they're already long past the point of legality, what's one more product? I think we'll actually see more big labs start producing SARMS as they rise in popularity.

You won't see Watson brand Tren either, but that doesn't mean Watson couldn't make it obviously. Gotta remember the legal issues these companies have to work with or around to be able to market these types of products we sometimes take for granted.

Man, if authorities got a hold of a bottle of a liquid RC, on your person or in your vehicle/home, in comparison to some unlabeled pills you can just pop out and put into a vit C bottle. Do you really think the pills are going to be less suspicious than a liquid? They may very easily pass off a few pills in your pocket as l-tyrosine or even caffeine pills (anything) but a liquid in a bottle equipped with a dropper will immediately bring up ted flags to a law official... As a distributor it's much safer to sell it in liquid form. But as a user in possession it is absolutely is not safer legally in my opinion... I've seen it happen with my own eyes...

Are you doing a GW solo run? If so would love to see the results. How is your diet are you keeping the same diet as before or you going to cut calories.

Would love to see what effects this has on someone who keeps the same diet, but just adds exercise. Many posts I see with GW, people are cutting a lot of cars then get results, but the question I'm always wondering is; well did you lose the weight cause of the GW or was it because you were cutting food, cause you can lose weight by cutting without taking GW. So looking froward to your progress.

Man, if authorities got a hold of a bottle of a liquid RC, on your person or in your vehicle/home, in comparison to some unlabeled pills you can just pop out and put into a vit C bottle. Do you really think the pills are going to be less suspicious than a liquid? They may very easily pass off a few pills in your pocket as l-tyrosine or even caffeine pills (anything) but a liquid in a bottle equipped with a dropper will immediately bring up ted flags to a law official... As a distributor it's much safer to sell it in liquid form. But as a user in possession it is absolutely is not safer legally in my opinion... I've seen it happen with my own eyes...

Nothing is meant to refer to personal possession. Nobody cares about that. That's a given. Its a concern from a distribution perspective.

Nothing is meant to refer to personal possession. Nobody cares about that. That's a given. Its a concern from a distribution perspective.
Well that's basically what I said and I really think that the customer and the distributor should take this into greater consideration, for the sake of the consumer.

I would take 2 5mg tablets a day for 8 weeks, dosed 6h apart.
take info with grain of salt as I do not know your stats/etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously you missed my point bro. It's all about the distributor/producer. They choose the liquid form more often due to legality.

If you're smart enough to transfer tabs into a vitamin bottle, why can't you transfer RCs into a sterile 5hr energy or similar bottle? Or infant medicine bottle, which conveniently come with oral dosing syringes

Obviously you missed my point bro. It's all about the distributor/producer. They choose the liquid form more often due to legality.

If you're smart enough to transfer tabs into a vitamin bottle, why can't you transfer RCs into a sterile 5hr energy or similar bottle? Or infant medicine bottle, which conveniently come with oral dosing syringes

Bro, without the consumer there is no distributor. Its not about what's safe for them, its about what's good for us. I understand that its easier to distribute a chemical in liquid form as opposed to a pill, for not just legality but other obvious reasons as well. If I had the choice between which kind of oral I wanted, it would be pills every time.

And you can't just transfer into a 5 hour energy bottle...that just wouldn't work without carrying a loose syringe with you all day plus that bottle is plastic. I have an infant, most infant medicine bottles will not hold a full 30ml dropper. And even if it did, you still cannot do that, the grain alcohol would dissolve away the inside of those cheap ass plastic bottles. You want to consume broken down plastic everyday just to take an oral or some Sarms? Go for it, but plastic is definitely not for me.

That's why Sarms come in glass bottles bro. And pretty much all RC's. I've purchased very few that were not glass. Most Sarms are Ok. You only have to dose once a day. But if you choose multiple day dosing its not an option, you gotta carry that shit on your person just to dose it properly.

Top Bottom