napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Got my robo order!!

Trenrage

Awesome service and quick t/a. Got tren ace and anadrol. I'm hyped to run it. Also I noticed the anadrol is made from centrino labs. What is centrino labs?

Awesome service and quick t/a. Got tren ace and anadrol. I'm hyped to run it. Also I noticed the anadrol is made from centrino labs. What is centrino labs?
Centrino is a really really good lab. There orals are great. Probably brings in a lot of that instead of making it from raw powders. Wich is good.... centrino is well known and rock solid.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Drol, test and tren is a man's cycle. Enjoy that shiz!

I'm on 100 prop eod and 100mg drol ED. I will be adding in tren ace in a couple weeks, 100mg eod.

I've been using Robo gear for almost two years n it's always fire. I was pissed n kinda took it to heart when another forum said they were scammers. I have no ties or loyalty to anybody or lab but they've always come thru for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robo is definately not a scammer bro his shit is fire no problems had bloods done on 500 mg a week of his test E and total test was 3772 ng definately g2g

I just ordered TEST E 400mg cycle from ROBO I'm lookin forward to seeing it. I will post a log.

Last edited:
Centrino is a really really good lab. There orals are great. Probably brings in a lot of that instead of making it from raw powders. Wich is good.... centrino is well known and rock solid.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've heard how great their orals are, but never hear much about their oils?

Top Bottom