napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good info on Liver Detox (Watch Video)

Choline and Inositol... Pretty standard advice there.
I really don't like this dude. He goes back and forth on whether or not to worry about low hdl. Discredits sarms. I also feel his 'no big deal' attitude towards aas can encourage some people to jump on too early.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I will, however, say that I have great liver function, and no sides from orals, due to C&I supplementation. Just hate this dude.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Just found it in youtube. Found it to be informative regarding liver detox. Never heard of such supps, other than the herbal and natural stuff sold out there.

Everyone coming around to the good old tx terror 11 dollar liver supp... just watch. Yall used to make fun of me at evo. Who's laughing now?! Ha!!! Takes a shit on n2guard.

db60f6405c25f53d32d00ecd7c291507.jpg

Choline and inositol plus much more :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I wonder if I should add these 2 while on cycle. Currently only use cycle assist by CEL.

cycle assist is very complete... adding others won't hurt but its not necessary either... im never opposed to being as safe as possible but don't think its something necessary to add either...

Everyone coming around to the good old tx terror 11 dollar liver supp... just watch. Yall used to make fun of me at evo. Who's laughing now?! Ha!!! Takes a shit on n2guard.

You like this huh.. I might have to try

There ya go! I recently picked some up myself after you talked about it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ya it's good stuff and cheap. I take 2 am and 2 pm.
I've taken some evil evil steroids and never had an issue. Without running it though or no liver support I could definitly notice.

I experimented a bit with it and it definitly has an impact and provides excellent protection.

Cel is obviously the more inclusive option. Don't forget there's more than just your liver to worry about.

Top Bottom