napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GNC: MASS Tech EXTREME 2000

Sorry I missed that! I apologize!

Np, and thanks again for showing me my TDEE, I've been hitting that caloric count with better fats and carbs and I feel better at the gym now. I've also been implementing more free weight exercises , and it has boosted my strength in machine exercises. I'll probably post my physique update half way through. MyFitnessPal says that with my meal plan, I would be weight 195lbs in 5 weeks . So it's basically 1.5-2lbs per week that I will be losing. My goal is to cut to 185, so I if I did everything right, I should reach that in 10-12 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just stay away from muscle tech and some of these other similar companies. There are a few out there I use, BPI, MTS, Scitec nutrition, true nutrition, among others. You just have to pay attention to what is qulIty and what isn't. Defnitely don't go by the morons that work at GNC or buddies in the gym lol

Yeah I ordered from truenutrition already, Dylan recommended it.

Np, and thanks again for showing me my TDEE, I've been hitting that caloric count with better fats and carbs and I feel better at the gym now. I've also been implementing more free weight exercises , and it has boosted my strength in machine exercises. I'll probably post my physique update half way through. MyFitnessPal says that with my meal plan, I would be weight 195lbs in 5 weeks . So it's basically 1.5-2lbs per week that I will be losing. My goal is to cut to 185, so I if I did everything right, I should reach that in 10-12 weeks

Definetly post up your physique review!! You doing awesome and I have no doubt you will hit 185!! Discipline is the key brother discipline!!!

Top Bottom