napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting off blast and cruise

im not seeing the bashing here i guess... i see one post that is a little tough but where else is the bashing im missing? i clearly told him whats done is done but wanted him to realize what was ahead and i also said things were not impossible but would be very difficult... i thought there was going to be a bunch of bashing posts, which i am not seeing whatsoever... noone is ganging up on anyone whatsoever... im lost on that one

I may have jumped the gun on this particular post. But you can't deny it has been the case for several. I just wanted to stop it before it hit that point here as well.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I may have jumped the gun on this particular post. But you can't deny it has been the case for several. I just wanted to stop it before it hit that point here as well.

i agree for sure on that... definitely... no doubt on that one...

i think it is very cool you tried to prevent that, absolutely

i have only seen bloodwork on it for the past 6-7 years and he clearly said to not exceed 4 weeks of mk... gw is not only there for cortisol control but also to keep performance levels up which are going to significantly decline especially in this type of recovery... not to mention keeping bp and cholesterol in check, which could be an issue with any type of steroid ab use... so i would completely disagree

I see that aspect and I'm not arguing, I'm just going with my preference. I would like to ask a question, and I hope it will help clarify wth others as well. What does 4 weeks do if it takes longer to take effect on a cycle of sarms? Just trying to expand my knowledge and others as well. Definitely would like to see what you have to say in it though. Thanks bro

I see that aspect and I'm not arguing, I'm just going with my preference. I would like to ask a question, and I hope it will help clarify wth others as well. What does 4 weeks do if it takes longer to take effect on a cycle of sarms? Just trying to expand my knowledge and others as well. Definitely would like to see what you have to say in it though. Thanks bro

you mean, what effect does mk have in 4 weeks for pct?

Yep. Like I said. Just trying to understand myself and I know there's might be curious as well.

a multitude of reasons... the most obvious is keeping strength and performance very high... it kicks in 10-14 days at the most, but you notice the healing quicker as well, which is another key point in pct... just recovery in general... it also aids in cortisol control along with gw, and thats a huge issue in pct and why so many people lose gains or complain that they should just blast and cruise, but generally that is because pct is completely lacking.. so when i set this up years ago, it was to cover all the avenues of pct so that people could see that you dont just need to blast and cruise and that gains are keepable... (not 100% obviously, but far more so than most say and/or believe) you know as well as i do, there's a lot of people completely misled into trt for NO REASON, if they only just did things complete as opposed to skimping and/or leaving holes in what they do

a multitude of reasons... the most obvious is keeping strength and performance very high... it kicks in 10-14 days at the most, but you notice the healing quicker as well, which is another key point in pct... just recovery in general... it also aids in cortisol control along with gw, and thats a huge issue in pct and why so many people lose gains or complain that they should just blast and cruise, but generally that is because pct is completely lacking.. so when i set this up years ago, it was to cover all the avenues of pct so that people could see that you dont just need to blast and cruise and that gains are keepable... (not 100% obviously, but far more so than most say and/or believe) you know as well as i do, there's a lot of people completely misled into trt for NO REASON, if they only just did things complete as opposed to skimping and/or leaving holes in what they do

I will agree about trt. I may have even gotten in too fast but I'm working with it now with a different doc.
Ok so let's say it kicks on day 14. That gives a small two week bridge allowing the clomid/nolva to work deeper while hopefully maintaining some of the extra strength. I guess I have the tendency to think of like a longer ester. You don't want to stop something that soon after gaining the benefits but then if you keep it in, you can hurt recovery. I guess it can be a fine line to dance with.
Thanks for the explanation on it though.

I will agree about trt. I may have even gotten in too fast but I'm working with it now with a different doc.
Ok so let's say it kicks on day 14. That gives a small two week bridge allowing the clomid/nolva to work deeper while hopefully maintaining some of the extra strength. I guess I have the tendency to think of like a longer ester. You don't want to stop something that soon after gaining the benefits but then if you keep it in, you can hurt recovery. I guess it can be a fine line to dance with.
Thanks for the explanation on it though.

you have to keep in mind that a lot of people continue using it into a bridge after pct as well, but you will start to see the healing and recovery GENERALLY within 7-10 days... im a faster responder to things so i can start to feel small things helping quickly in terms of tendinitis shit etc but that doesnt hold true for everyone... if it did not serve a major purpose, it would not be included... i did the same thing with trt bro and thats why i try to urge others NOT to do it...

I apologize to seem that i was bashing. I didnt mean to come off that way, we all fucked up before. It only makes me mad because it ruins ones health for life.. bust of luck man. sorry if i seemed harsh! I honestly will pray for you buddy that youll be ok.

Thank you. What would be the protocol for 12 weeks?
you would add in 4 more weeks of clomid, nolva, aromasin and gw... aromasin and gw doses stay the same... two more weeks of clomid at 50 mg and then 25 mg 2 more weeks... same with nolva... 2 more weeks of 40 mg and 2 more weeks of 20 mg...

you would add in 4 more weeks of clomid, nolva, aromasin and gw... aromasin and gw doses stay the same... two more weeks of clomid at 50 mg and then 25 mg 2 more weeks... same with nolva... 2 more weeks of 40 mg and 2 more weeks of 20 mg...

Thanks. I'll let you know how everything works out for me.

yes, please do and let me know if you have any questions etc... i can help you throughout this... i have protocols to help you with getting your girl pregnant... im going through the same thing right now brother... so lets get this going first and then i will help you once you complete pct because you will likely need to run it as well...

Always meant to ask but never did... why continue with the AI eod during the entire pct? Without the extra test in the system to convert, will this significantly lower estrogen below the normal levels? I must have missed this somewhere, sorry but I wanted to ask. In a 12 week pct, would you run the AI the entire time? Lower dosage, same dosage? Stop in week 4 or 8?

Let me make a point here ok. We not discussing use of Skittles candy or muscle milk ok. I don't see the bashing at all and a kick in the ass is ok. What's wrong with our young people today can't take criticism and a little ass kicking... All that so called bashing should not decrease ones self worth or make you feel targeted...in fact my friends it should motivate you and cause an effect of self preservation! Your life is important, your health is important so as for me I'm gonna make sure it's said loud and clear when anyone makes a mistake so it's not forgotten or overlooked. Now some loving..we all made and still do make mistakes. There's solutions and always a way even against the toughest odds. don't forget that. Be strong and protect yourself at all costs.

Let me make a point here ok. We not discussing use of Skittles candy or muscle milk ok. I don't see the bashing at all and a kick in the ass is ok. What's wrong with our young people today can't take criticism and a little ass kicking... All that so called bashing should not decrease ones self worth or make you feel targeted...in fact my friends it should motivate you and cause an effect of self preservation! Your life is important, your health is important so as for me I'm gonna make sure it's said loud and clear when anyone makes a mistake so it's not forgotten or overlooked. Now some loving..we all made and still do make mistakes. There's solutions and always a way even against the toughest odds. don't forget that. Be strong and protect yourself at all costs.
i agree a million percent with everything you are saying but thats what the world has come to... i certainly dont act that way and i can take all the shit in the world if its needed but thats just not the way people are anymore...

Always meant to ask but never did... why continue with the AI eod during the entire pct? Without the extra test in the system to convert, will this significantly lower estrogen below the normal levels? I must have missed this somewhere, sorry but I wanted to ask. In a 12 week pct, would you run the AI the entire time? Lower dosage, same dosage? Stop in week 4 or 8?
aside from preventing any sort of estrogen rebound, aromasin also increases igf levels up to nearly 80%... which is HUGE for recovery...

Top Bottom