napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting off blast and cruise

gymbuff1

Hey Dylan,

I'm a big fan of your videos. I posted a comment today and you told me to email you.

About me: 30, 6'3, 255, training for 5 years, amateur powerlifter.

Cycle history- 3 years

Basically, I used to cycle on and off and was super responsible. I am a powerlifter and compete a few times a year. About a year ago I had some poor planning and ending up staying on longer than my planned cycle because of competitions. I extended that cycle a few weeks, then a few months and now I've been on for about a year. When I cruise, I do low doses which are still above trt levels (200-300mg test per week). In the past year, I've done two tren cycles, 2 deca cycles and one oral cycle. I've been on test year round. I am currently on test, deca and eq which I started 3 weeks ago to prepare for a competition on October 8th. I spent roughly 7 months without an AI but have been using one for the past 3 weeks.

Since I've been on gear I've been running 5% Nutrition's Liver and Organ Defender. I get blood work done but it had been infrequent. Last bloods were a few weeks ago. My estrogen level was high so I started running an AI. My liver enzymes were also elevated but I attribute that to my oral steroid cycle. My LH and FSH are almost at 0%.

I would like to get off completely after my October 8th competition but I am scared and do not know the proper way to PCT (if you can even call it that at this point) after being on so long. My biggest fear is that I will be unable to have children with my new wife. Once I am off, if I ever recover I plan on cycling.

Any advice?

you are not likely to have children bro... not only that, you are likely to have A LOT and i mean A LOT of problems... you have done far more than what one would call steroid abuse.. i dont even know what to term this... i would run a MINIMUM 12 week pct and even then, i have doubts with the abuse you have given yourself... you have basically been on cycle for a year straight... you have not come off once... you never ran a trt dose... do you have any clue how dangerous this is and what you have done to yourself?? whats done is done but why on earth would you do this... this is a mess and i want you to understand, to attempt to recover now is going to be a very very very long and difficult road with no guarantees... im not saying having kids is impossible but its very unlikely with what you have done...

Honestly bro, I'd be getting off now. You've already done so much damage and staying on all the way til October is going to just make it that much more difficult. There's always another competition you can do further down the road. Recovery is what's important right now

Hey gymbuff. Nice meeting you. That's a hell of a predicament you landed in. Worse wth no AI. But at least you got that handled for now.
What are you taking right now? List it out so I can see what you are currently running and a best course of action for this. LH and FSH are going to tank on anything so that's normal.
I've seen people come through a lot worse and still have kids. So don't give up hope on that. But in this game, there are no guarantees.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Oh my god.."blasting and crusing.." that is the biggest joke I ever heard off. That's like putting putting NOS into your car for that crazy leap of power. Firstly, its never supposed to be used for the car but if it is, only very so often if you're racing for that extra 100+hp, but instead you decide to use it non-stop while driving. The damage that is made to the motor and trans is unbelievable and will never know whats wrong until you take it to a mechanic. Same goes for you, stop that fucking shit now, go to your doctor tell him your situation, dont fuck around with UGL PCT shit, get pharma grade shit, and even then i hope you recover. You think this is creatine with a little more power? Bro this isnt something you fuck around with and just keep going. I hope you recover from this. But next time. Do your damn research man... this pissed me off..

you are not likely to have children bro... not only that, you are likely to have A LOT and i mean A LOT of problems... you have done far more than what one would call steroid abuse.. i dont even know what to term this... i would run a MINIMUM 12 week pct and even then, i have doubts with the abuse you have given yourself... you have basically been on cycle for a year straight... you have not come off once... you never ran a trt dose... do you have any clue how dangerous this is and what you have done to yourself?? whats done is done but why on earth would you do this... this is a mess and i want you to understand, to attempt to recover now is going to be a very very very long and difficult road with no guarantees... im not saying having kids is impossible but its very unlikely with what you have done...

I'm aware of how stupid I've been which is why I'm seeking advice. I can't go back in time. I'm not here to be told how stupid I am. Surely, I can't be the only one who was ever irresponsible with roids. I came here because I don't want to keep doing what I'm doing. When I started "blasting and cruising" I was aware that I may have to be on TRT for life. That's a risk I was aware of. I am aware of the other health risks I have exposed myself to. I was a fucking idiot but I can't change that now.

I get mixed results on my searches regarding fertility. I know there are exceptions but I've personally known people who have been on for years who had children after. I've known people who were on trt who have had kids.

How on earth do people like Ronnie Coleman have kids? I can't believe he "cycled."

Anyways, below are the results from my last blood test:

LH 0.1
FSH <0.2

Last edited:
Hey gymbuff. Nice meeting you. That's a hell of a predicament you landed in. Worse wth no AI. But at least you got that handled for now.
What are you taking right now? List it out so I can see what you are currently running and a best course of action for this. LH and FSH are going to tank on anything so that's normal.
I've seen people come through a lot worse and still have kids. So don't give up hope on that. But in this game, there are no guarantees.

I'm on:

750 test c
600 eq
600 deca

0.5 arimidex EOD

Liver and organ defender
4g fish oil
Orange triad multi vitamin

Oh my god.."blasting and crusing.." that is the biggest joke I ever heard off. That's like putting putting NOS into your car for that crazy leap of power. Firstly, its never supposed to be used for the car but if it is, only very so often if you're racing for that extra 100+hp, but instead you decide to use it non-stop while driving. The damage that is made to the motor and trans is unbelievable and will never know whats wrong until you take it to a mechanic. Same goes for you, stop that fucking shit now, go to your doctor tell him your situation, dont fuck around with UGL PCT shit, get pharma grade shit, and even then i hope you recover. You think this is creatine with a little more power? Bro this isnt something you fuck around with and just keep going. I hope you recover from this. But next time. Do your damn research man... this pissed me off..

As I said, I started out "responsibly" and then got carried away. What's done is done. Now I'm seeking advice.

I understand I need to do a "PCT." The question is, what should my PCT be?

HCG? How much?
Clomid? How much?
Nolva? How much?

Dave palumbo has a "baby making protocol" it's been very successful in helping bodybuilders and thier wives conceive..U can probably Google it and find exact details.. as far as pct it's Clomid 50/50/25/25
And Nolvadex 40/40/20/20..but you may want to extend that a few weeks longer

Seriously guys. He realized he fucked up. Haw about stop the bashing of people trying to get help. I've helped countless on this forum because of the constant bash fest some you put on and they don't want to post public anymore. It's so fucking stupid when 15 people bash and say THE EXACT SAME THING. Support an idea but don't continue the bashing. They are here for a reason. So why not try to help instead of pointing out all the fuck ups and how screwed they are. As stated, people come back from some serious shit. So is a year a lot? Yea. But is it anywhere close to what we've seen? Not at all.
To gymbuff. I'm working on writing up a pct protocol you can look into. Give me a bit and if someone hasn't given you a similar one, I'll get it over to you. I would still like to know what you are currently on now.

Dave palumbo has a "baby making protocol" it's been very successful in helping bodybuilders and thier wives conceive..U can probably Google it and find exact details.. as far as pct it's Clomid 50/50/25/25
And Nolvadex 40/40/20/20..but you may want to extend that a few weeks longer

that is not even remotely a pct.

He'll need at least 8, probably 12 weeks of pct.

a pct is

Ostarine (only 4 weeks though, otherwise becomes a cycle)
GW
Clomid
Nolva

I'd throw tongkat ali in there as well, but I have doubts it will help any given his bodys current state of shutdown.

Last edited:
Seriously guys. He realized he fucked up. Haw about stop the bashing of people trying to get help. I've helped countless on this forum because of the constant bash fest some you put on and they don't want to post public anymore. It's so fucking stupid when 15 people bash and say THE EXACT SAME THING. Support an idea but don't continue the bashing. They are here for a reason. So why not try to help instead of pointing out all the fuck ups and how screwed they are. As stated, people come back from some serious shit. So is a year a lot? Yea. But is it anywhere close to what we've seen? Not at all.
To gymbuff. I'm working on writing up a pct protocol you can look into. Give me a bit and if someone hasn't given you a similar one, I'll get it over to you. I would still like to know what you are currently on now.

I agree with you 100% Saiyan! Nobody and I mean nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes. When someone is looking for help, no need to bash boys! Should you bash the obese guy or girl at the gym for their past poor choices? Or maybe just do your best to help and to help motivate?

im not seeing the bashing here i guess... i see one post that is a little tough but where else is the bashing im missing? i clearly told him whats done is done but wanted him to realize what was ahead and i also said things were not impossible but would be very difficult... i thought there was going to be a bunch of bashing posts, which i am not seeing whatsoever... noone is ganging up on anyone whatsoever... im lost on that one

that is not even remotely a pct.

He'll need at least 8, probably 12 weeks of pct.

a pct is

Ostarine (only 4 weeks though, otherwise becomes a cycle)
GW
Clomid
Nolva

I'd throw tongkat ali in there as well, but I have doubts it will help any given his bodys current state of shutdown.

I'm still not sold on ostarine and gw in pct. I haven't tried it but I've seen bloods on just those compounds, separate and together and if I were to pct, I wouldn't use them that's me. I be set several up with HCG post followed by clomid/nolva with always a success. Might be luck one way or the other but I'm not suggesting sarms there.

I'm still not sold on ostarine and gw in pct. I haven't tried it but I've seen bloods on just those compounds, separate and together and if I were to pct, I wouldn't use them that's me. I be set several up with HCG post followed by clomid/nolva with always a success. Might be luck one way or the other but I'm not suggesting sarms there.

i have only seen bloodwork on it for the past 6-7 years and he clearly said to not exceed 4 weeks of mk... gw is not only there for cortisol control but also to keep performance levels up which are going to significantly decline especially in this type of recovery... not to mention keeping bp and cholesterol in check, which could be an issue with any type of steroid ab use... so i would completely disagree

I have the standard pct protocol..and added he may want to extend it...the idea of adding sarms to pct is a Dylan protocol..it's not required. (not saying it's not beneficial)

Top Bottom