napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Get your quality GAINS with 1-Stop Domestic Shop!

The changes are still coming daily, and this just 400 test, 200 tren and 600 masteron. No orals. All from 1 stop domestic shop.

This is honestly the best package I've ever put together. Not bad for 46. I've been this lean, but not this big and strong while this lean. Normally when I'm this lean im about 191 to 192. Right now I'm 196

Hit me up in pm if you want a price list of this awesome gear. You can also reach me directly on the wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13

bac2ebc3d69f47e95fd96cfd247976eb.jpg

If you are interested in seeing our newest updated price list drop me a PM, or send me a message on wickrme mobile app. Usernske RickRock13

1 stop domestic shop is as good as it gets for high quality domestic gear

If you want the best domestic gear around with the best customer service send me a PM and ill get you a list!

RickRock is setting the bar high here, but I have been in his orbit for years and feel nothing but encouraged to strive for my own personal best as well.

Watch for a new photo on my thread beginning of September.

Reach out to either one of us for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

Socially distanced of course...

Just wrapped up my cycle with 1 stop domestic shop gear. I couodnt be happier with my results. This is one of the best cycles I have ever ran, and the beat in years. I ended up leaner than I've been in several years, and this is the heaviest and strongest ive been by far while being this lean. Im around 197 and last time I was this lean I was abput 192. Ive hit several personal bests including 415 on bench press. This is at 46 years old and with very conservative dosing.

The entire cycle was

400 test c per week
200 tren e per week
600 mast e per week

If you want some of this awesome 1 stop shop domestic gear, send me a PM. This stuff is as good as it gets. You can also reach me on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13

If you are interested in seeing our newest updated price list drop me a PM, or send me a message on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13

Now is the time to stock up and get ready for that cycle that can literally transform your body.

Hit me up in PM for a list!

If you are interested in seeing our newest updated price list drop me a PM, or send me a message on wickrme mobile app. Usernske RickRock13

Now is the time to stock up and get ready for that cycle that can literally transform your body.

Hit me up in PM for a list!

If you are interested in seeing our newest updated price list drop me a PM, or send me a message on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13

If you are one of the Bros who have been putting off a Primo cycle over concerns of cost and quality wait no more!

1 - Stop Domestic Shop for top quality gear, great value, and fast domestic shipping. I have my Primo in hand and will be running a log starting in late January.

Join me on the journey.

Contact any one of us for the latest price list and get ready for your best cycle ever...

I'll be running 1 stop domestic Primo myself as well.

My next blast will be starting mid November and the cycle will be

Test - 750mg to 1g per week
Primo - 600mg per week
Deca - 300 to 400mg per week
Proviron - 50mg per day

All from 1 stop domestic shop

Looking forward to that run and getting some quality gains!!

I have the newest updated list with all of our awesome products from our two top notch sources, pinnacle and Axiom.

Send me a PM for a price list. You can also reach me on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13

Pinnacle Proviron 25mg.

I'll be adding this is to my next blast with test, primo, and deca starting mid next month
4d33db2024d1f2d417b0839959970893.jpg

Who's ready to get those winter bulk cycles ready? Send me a PM and ill get you setup with a cycle and our extensive price list from 1 stop domestic shop

I'm starting my next blast next month with all pinnacle gear from 1 stop domestic.

The plan is 750 test, 350 deca, and 600 primo with 50mg proviron per day. Looking forward to those winter gains

Anybody looking for a price list send me a pm and I'll get you hooked up!!

Top Bottom