napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Get your quality GAINS with 1-Stop Domestic Shop!

PM me for our newest price list. We have a very extensive line of products to choose from our 3 domestic sources, which are all top notch quality.

You can also message me on wickrme mobile app username RickRock13

PM me for our newest price list. We have a very extensive line of products to choose from with 3 domestic sources. All top quality

Make sure you have the most recent list to ensure you can take advantage of specials different sources may be running.

PM one of us here or use the Wickr app for even faster responses.

Looking forward to hearing from you...

The quickest and best way to get a price list is to PM me here directly or message me on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13

A little over a month into my 1 stop domestic shop cycle. Things are going really well. I'm leaning out quickly, getting stronger by the day, and maintaining size. Current weight 194 to 195. I also just turned 46 on Sunday and coupdnt be happier with how things are going! I feel incredible, my body feels incredible, and libido is through the roof.

Cycle is the following:
Pinnacle Test C 400mg per week
Pinnacle Masteron E 600mg per week
Biotech Tren E 200mg per week

Also running sarms.forsale GW and S23

Hit me up if youd like a price list. This gear is FIRE
a29565d3bff8cb871d30702e6afedfa8.jpg
3f2eb5cba5f0fb1b10b90f1340e71c41.jpg

Looking Great Rick Rock!

I am at the top of my game as well running 1 - Stop Domestic Shop Generic HGH along with my TRT Test E dose of 80mg a week.

I was looking at my own photo from June 1st on my Buddha in the Mix thread and I'm already more full and defined since then.

Watch for a follow up before/after post beginning of September.

Meanwhile, PM one of us for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get ready for major physique transformations...

Looking Great Rick Rock!

I am at the top of my game as well running 1 - Stop Domestic Shop Generic HGH along with my TRT Test E dose of 80mg a week.

I was looking at my own photo from June 1st on my Buddha in the Mix thread and I'm already more full and defined since then.

Watch for a follow up before/after post beginning of September.

Meanwhile, PM one of us for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get ready for major physique transformations...
Thanks brother. I appreciate the support!

The proof is in the pics I posted above. This gear is as good as it gets!!

Send me a PM for our extensive price list with our 3 top quality domestic sources

Fast Domestic delivery for all your cycle and support needs.

PM one of us here for the latest price list or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

No more waiting....

PM me for our newest price list. We have a very extensive line of products to choose from our 3 domestic sources, which are all top notch quality.

The quickest and best way to get a price list is to PM me here directly or message me on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13

The Summer shred struggle continues.

I am just a couple pounds up from my deepest cut and looking a lot fuller. But I am also a little smoother.

The struggle is real...

PM any one of us for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the fun...

The Summer shred struggle continues.

I am just a couple pounds up from my deepest cut and looking a lot fuller. But I am also a little smoother.

The struggle is real...

PM any one of us for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the fun...
I need to ger some updated pics up soon myself. I'm changing almost daily and the leanest I've been in years

This 1 stop domestic shop gear honestly has me looking better than I ever have this summer. At my age, I have been happy to maintain and pretty much eastern counting on gains anymore. This cycle has proved that at 46 I can still make great progress. I've never been this heavy and this lean and I'm stronger than I've ever been.

Best domestic gear around for sure. Let me know through PM if youd like a price list of our gear. The stuff is fire!!

You can also send me a message on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13
34f444a28329bcd5790e63319ef7868d.jpg

I can see the improvements from just last month!

I'm with you in the struggle and will post my own photo and end of month.

The 1 - Stop Domestic Shop HGH is amazing. Be sure you have the latest price list by connecting with one of us here or on the Wickr me app.

Never give up...

This 1 stop domestic shop gear honestly has me looking better than I ever have this summer. At my age, I have been happy to maintain and pretty much eastern counting on gains anymore. This cycle has proved that at 46 I can still make great progress. I've never been this heavy and this lean and I'm stronger than I've ever been.

Best domestic gear around for sure. Let me know through PM if youd like a price list of our gear. The stuff is fire!!

You can also send me a message on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13
34f444a28329bcd5790e63319ef7868d.jpg

I can see the improvements from just last month!

I'm with you in the struggle and will post my own photo and end of month.

The 1 - Stop Domestic Shop HGH is amazing. Be sure you have the latest price list by connecting with one of us here or on the Wickr me app.

Never give up...
Bro this gear treating me great. I'm seeing changes daily. I'll be ready to post some more pics up this week. Tgis cycle has been great

Anybody else needing a list let me know. The quickest way to get a list, is to send me a PM or a message on wickrme. I will get the notification right away and get you a list quickly

Flexing in the mirror after my work out this morning. Watching Rick Rock's development over the past months is definitely giving me the extra focus to bring my best.

PM one of us for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join in the fun.

Flexing in the mirror after my work out this morning. Watching Rick Rock's development over the past months is definitely giving me the extra focus to bring my best.

PM one of us for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join in the fun.
Good deal bro. Thats what we are here for. To motivate each other

Top Bottom