napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Get your quality GAINS with 1-Stop Domestic Shop!

Yea, I found a little gym near the cabin I was staying in with family. When I got there the door was locked so I called the number. They told me to go in the back door and leave the money behind the counter.
I trained for over 2 hours....loving it...

Get your orders in now so you can reach your physique goals for summer....
I see gyms are starting to open up in several states starting next week. If you're ready to get those gains, hit me up for a price list

Yea, I found a little gym near the cabin I was staying in with family. When I got there the door was locked so I called the number. They told me to go in the back door and leave the money behind the counter.
I trained for over 2 hours....loving it...

Get your orders in now so you can reach your physique goals for summer....
That's awesome bro. It's going to be nice as hell training in a gym again! It's been 8 weeks training at home. My home setup is pretty good. I cant complain. But theres nothing like the gym

Send me a PM for a full updated price list with our 3 awesome sources to choose from

You can PM me or also Contact me on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13 for a price list, cycle advice, etc

Summer cycle has started!

All these products available at 1 stop domestic shop. Send me a PM for a price list or hit me up on wickrme mobile app username RickRock13
a1755fe392e10c27640d5465d9835cc6.jpg

What is your cycle design RickRock?

Enquiring minds want to know...

Summer cycle has started!

All these products available at 1 stop domestic shop. Send me a PM for a price list or hit me up on wickrme mobile app username RickRock13
a1755fe392e10c27640d5465d9835cc6.jpg

What is your cycle design RickRock?

Enquiring minds want to know...
Dosages are

350mg pinnacle Test C
600mg pinnacle Mast E
200mg biotech Tren E

I've also added gw, s4, and S23 from sarms.forsale

First time with tren in several years. I'm trying it one more time at a low dosage to keep sides down and see how it goes! Shredding up and recomp is the goal

How far into your cycle are you?

You may have seen the vascularity I have in my recent photo I posted. I ran the Mast E at the same level a couple cycles ago and I keep the results.

Of course training and diet on point.

PM one of us here for a price list and share your positive results as well....

How far into your cycle are you?

You may have seen the vascularity I have in my recent photo I posted. I ran the Mast E at the same level a couple cycles ago and I keep the results.

Of course training and diet on point.

PM one of us here for a price list and share your positive results as well....
Im.a couple days away from being two weeks in. Vascularity has increased a LOT in the last few days and I've hardened up quite a bit as well

Amazing!

How are you training right now? I have been doing almost all superset/giant set work for upper body since starting our Generic HGH 5 months ago and my definition is some next level shit to put it mildly...

Get you cut cycle together, contact one of us for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price, and join the fun...

Amazing!

How are you training right now? I have been doing almost all superset/giant set work for upper body since starting our Generic HGH 5 months ago and my definition is some next level shit to put it mildly...

Get you cut cycle together, contact one of us for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price, and join the fun...
I'm doing a lot of high volume work on a typical bro split. My gym just opened back up so I'll start adding in some machine and accessory work now too and mix it in here and there with my home workouts. I put a lot into my home gym the last couple months and have a good setup but the access to the gym for machines, etc will be a nice plus

No matter your goal, 1 stop domestic shop has you covered. Send me a PM and I'll get you our newest very extensive price list with our 3 top quality domestic sources.

PM me for our newest price list. We have a very extensive line of products to choose from our 3 domestic sources, which are all top notch quality.

You can also message me on wickrme mobile app username RickRock13

The quickest and best way to get a price list is to PM me here directly or message me on wickrme mobile app. Username RickRock13

Top Bottom