napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

George Leeman Beginner Steroid Advice Opinions?

So I do not know a lot about the guy but first off he is a "Powerlifter". If anyone knows that sport they would know that they are notorious for massive cycles (orals) included. Look at 99% of them. Their BP is 200/130 and they are about to have a coronary.

That being said I watched the video and and what I gather is he puts on a good show and seems to be rational and reasonable about drug use at least on camera. But if you simply google him and look at his lifts and videos he is juiced up beyond belief. So is he that big of a hypocrite saying to be careful when using drugs when he himself is more than likely eating 10 Anadrols a day? Which by the way that is a common dose for a powerlifter.

Idk... Take a look at John Meadows take on using drugs etc... Much better perspective and its not coming from a powerlifter but a bodybuilder.

If I remember he video, his dosing is very high. Even his cruising suggestions are ridiculous

If I remember he video, his dosing is very high. Even his cruising suggestions are ridiculous
exactly... wreckless to say the least... i have preached that 200 mg per week is the absolute highest in terms of cruising and trt but in retrospect, that is TOO HIGH... you should not be walking around on the norm with levels that high and that would put you near 1400... 700-800 is PERFECT range for tremendous health and without concern of being too high

Leeman is young and not considered especially bright among strength athletes. My experience as someone who lifts and talks primarily with strongmen and PL IRL but electronically with almost all bodybuilders (or people with bodybuilding goals) here, my experience is that PL/Strongmen tend to be on simpler cycles. While they might be running 800 test, they don't usually use 3 or 4 or 5 compounds. Test / oral or test / deca or Test / Tren / oral is the most common cycles I see. Of course you'll see halo or drol for peaking.

Last edited:
Didnt watch the video but I follow George on youtube and he does put some far out idea's out there. Far as him being juiced up powerlifter he does have some transformation photo's out there from when he decided to go from a powerlifter build to more of a bodybuilder type and he's pretty jacked. The dude is doing something right because if you follow his vids he's living in Thailand and has no plans to ever come back.

You damn 44 year old bastard. That's what happens when you get Alzheimer's. LOL!!!

Respect your elders sonny... lol, yeah I totally stuck the head up the ass on that one and can't put it all back together to elaborate on it. Oh well. I'm older than 44 btw... I'm just the owner of youthful skin lololol.
Essentially I said something to the effect that since he's a powerlifter we can't really do a realistic comparison of cycle type and dosages as theirs are extrememely pointed towards a singular goal being peak performance on a specific date and the increase of strength. Obviously bodybuilders have no need for such things as Cheque Drops and even imo, Halotestin, Halodrol and Superdrol have limited applications for our types. Sure we can use them for certain properties they have, but there isn't really a need to run these compounds when there are less harsh alternatives available.
We can't classify him as reckless per say as we don't truly powerlift at that level and they are renowned for looking a certain way as I imagine it helps them achieve their goals. That'd be like the skinny ass physique guys at my gym (no offense to physique guys) saying there's no need for me to lift as heavy as I do when they aren't looking for the level of growth/hypertrophy that I am. Everybody nowadays is a critic with depth perception issues, what makes sense to us is what makes sense and everything else is labelled as bullshit. We all have goals and the wonderful thing about AAS is that they are capable of assisting us in our efforts to achieve them whether we take a conservative, or aggressive stance on dosing. We all have an ideal look we go for, we all have specific goals, we all have short comings to someone else. There is no 'perfect' in this industry whatsoever and anyone who says otherwise is being unrealistic. If there were perfect dosing protocols this would be an assembly line and not an adventure. Everyone would look the same in some way and we'd be bored. If I supercede a recommended dosage the important thing is that I know the compound, it's limitations and capabilities, how long I can run it before it affects things negatively and walk away from it with respect and enhanced understanding of it and how to apply it to more than one use. There is no one size fits all in the world of AAS, there is no pre-set mold to which we are constrained. The only limitations had are those of your own willingness to train harder than ever and consume adequate efficient foods.

Top Bottom