napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Geneza Pharmaceuticals?!?

MichaelScott

Hey so I just purchased my gear and the brand is Geneza Pharma. Has anyone tried this brand is it a good brand Yes or Nah? Let me know ur opinions

decent

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

why would you stick to a source from this forum that has a lot of good reviews? like the one who just replied to you above :)

Because I had already ordered from them on July 14th and sent the money. They just shipped today also there not the source there the brand who makes the meds.

I'm waiting on bloodwork right now. I should know in a day or 2 but I've been running 750mg of GP test cyp250 a week for the last 4 weeks and haven't felt or seen much so I really don't have my hopes up for anything special but I will let everyone know what the results are when I get them.

I had blood work done. Got results this morning. Testosterone is at 2100 and ALT is 53 and AST is 255. So Im pretty sure there products are legit!

Idk maybe someone else is more knowledgeable in that area but everything I've seen on that much gear was at least double if not tripled those testosterone numbers.

2100 at 600mg of test prop is low.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Thanks Tazz that's what I was thinking. I always was suspicious of them being very underdosed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom