napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

For all my sneaker heads... The Nike CHROMEPOSITE!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I know a lot of you may not know this about me but I am a HUGE sneaker head... I collect jordans, foamposite, etc... Those that know shoes know what I am saying... I have some extremely rare ones in my collection but none like my newest additon... The NIKE CHROMEPOSITE... these are EXTREMELY rare and very difficult to get them authentic but I managed... Check these out..

2gwyp2q.jpg

iy0p5d.jpg

243eu5v.jpg

SO SICK!!!!!!

I hope this is the beginning of a sneaker thread cause I am afflicted with same sickness as DG when it comes to kicks.

These are the crown jewel of my collection: Mint condish, Air Jordan Space Jam VIII "Bugs Bunny"
[attachment=2:2x48z4jm]air-jordan-viii-retro-bugs-bunny-1-570x379.jpg[/attachment:2x48z4jm]
[attachment=1:2x48z4jm]air-jordan-8-bugs-bunny-8.jpg[/attachment:2x48z4jm]
[attachment=0:2x48z4jm]air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-2.jpg[/attachment:2x48z4jm]

Love my J's and Adidas!

Attachments

• air-jordan-viii-retro-bugs-bunny-1-570x379.jpg
    air-jordan-viii-retro-bugs-bunny-1-570x379.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2,127
  • air-jordan-8-bugs-bunny-8.jpg
    air-jordan-8-bugs-bunny-8.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 2,127
  • air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-2.jpg
    air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 2,127
prestigealaska said:
SO SICK!!!!!!

I hope this is the beginning of a sneaker thread cause I am afflicted with same sickness as DG when it comes to kicks.

These are the crown jewel of my collection: Mint condish, Air Jordan Space Jam VIII "Bugs Bunny"
[attachment=2:3amy5t3o]air-jordan-viii-retro-bugs-bunny-1-570x379.jpg[/attachment:3amy5t3o]
[attachment=1:3amy5t3o]air-jordan-8-bugs-bunny-8.jpg[/attachment:3amy5t3o]
[attachment=0:3amy5t3o]air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-2.jpg[/attachment:3amy5t3o]

Love my J's and Adidas!

NICE bro... i have a bunch of DS for sale and a few worn only 2-3 times so anything your looking for let me know...

i just got the bred low 13's last week... I have like over 75 pairs... my fiance has like 10 pairs of shoes... LOLLL

I like the 8's you posted man... sick! We can definitely get a sneaker thread going! Although that may not be such a good idea!! LOLLL

prestigealaska said:
SO SICK!!!!!!

[attachment=2:3k9m9zyt]air-jordan-viii-retro-bugs-bunny-1-570x379.jpg[/attachment:3k9m9zyt]
[attachment=1:3k9m9zyt]air-jordan-8-bugs-bunny-8.jpg[/attachment:3k9m9zyt]
[attachment=0:3k9m9zyt]air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-2.jpg[/attachment:3k9m9zyt]

I remember when these came out..lol we were very poor growing up and begged my parents for theses shoes..lmao i got the Jordache remakes that looked like them with the cross straps :)

Love my J's and Adidas!

DylanGemelli said:
prestigealaska said:
SO SICK!!!!!!

[attachment=2:1bp6nrvy]air-jordan-viii-retro-bugs-bunny-1-570x379.jpg[/attachment:1bp6nrvy]
[attachment=1:1bp6nrvy]air-jordan-8-bugs-bunny-8.jpg[/attachment:1bp6nrvy]
[attachment=0:1bp6nrvy]air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-2.jpg[/attachment:1bp6nrvy]

Love my J's and Adidas!

NICE bro... i have a bunch of DS for sale and a few worn only 2-3 times so anything your looking for let me know...

i just got the bred low 13's last week... I have like over 75 pairs... my fiance has like 10 pairs of shoes... LOLLL

I like the 8's you posted man... sick! We can definitely get a sneaker thread going! Although that may not be such a good idea!! LOLLL

#Enabler

BigBusiness said:
prestigealaska said:
SO SICK!!!!!!

[attachment=2:24r5ob2i]air-jordan-viii-retro-bugs-bunny-1-570x379.jpg[/attachment:24r5ob2i]
[attachment=1:24r5ob2i]air-jordan-8-bugs-bunny-8.jpg[/attachment:24r5ob2i]
[attachment=0:24r5ob2i]air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-2.jpg[/attachment:24r5ob2i]

I remember when these came out..lol we were very poor growing up and begged my parents for theses shoes..lmao i got the Jordache remakes that looked like them with the cross straps :)

That's awesome, I remember those Jordache's! I don't know how much these VIII's were when they first came out (too expensive for me at the time, for sure!) but these were over $400 to get them brand new in the box nowadays!

BigBusiness said:
prestigealaska said:
SO SICK!!!!!!

[attachment=2:39v1pekx]air-jordan-viii-retro-bugs-bunny-1-570x379.jpg[/attachment:39v1pekx]
[attachment=1:39v1pekx]air-jordan-8-bugs-bunny-8.jpg[/attachment:39v1pekx]
[attachment=0:39v1pekx]air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-2.jpg[/attachment:39v1pekx]

Love my J's and Adidas!

LOLLL its all good bro.. I like how you did whatever you had to do...

I remember my mom and dad waiting at foot locker for me at 5 and 6 a.m. in the huge lines to get them for me... Now you can't even buy them at the store... if you don't get the online sale that is nearly impossible to even get through, your paying premium later... Its insane how its grown and come to be but damn i love my sneakers! LOL

We may be adding a marketplace... (Anything but juice, supplements etc) and sneakers will have to be a major part of that...

Top Bottom