napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FML it's that time again!!!!!

Cwrose1

Here we go again.... I'm 42 6'7" 248#s. I've done 4 cycles and gearing up for my next so I'm cutting right now. Last cycle was test deca and I ate a lot so I put on a little extra I don't want. So IMO best way to start the shred off right is the good old tuna diet. This will be the third time for me doing this. I generally run 3 days but will attempt 4 this time.heres a pic of my gear for the next several days.... 60 cans of tuna

Last edited:
There's no fucking way in hell I'd be able to eat that much tuna bro. Isn't that the diet that those scammers drb and Jake came up with?

I'd go with just a properly structured diet with the right macro ratios in a defecit.

There's actually a female competitor friend of mine that just came down with some bad health problems from high mercury content. She got that because of the high fish and tuna diet her prep coach had her on and it fuckd her up pretty good.

Isn't eating a lot and gaining the point of test/deca?

There's no fucking way in hell I'd be able to eat that much tuna bro. Isn't that the diet that those scammers drb and Jake came up with?

I'd go with just a properly structured diet with the right macro ratios in a defecit.

There's actually a female competitor friend of mine that just came down with some bad health problems from high mercury content. She got that because of the high fish and tuna diet her prep coach had her on and it fuckd her up pretty good.

I've done this before and it works..... it is pretty rough though

Can't see the pic, but I will definitely warn you against going with an all-tuna diet, even for a short period. Mercury is no bitch to toy with, not to mention the preservatives they pack into cans of tuna these days. I can't see what type you have, but most tuna also has a high sodium content, which is gonna have you holding excess water too.

Your kidneys are going to be pretty strained and you're going to literally shit bricks.

Why not just use a balanced diet, eat clean and train?

What's everyone's rush to do it NOW NOW NOW? There is no quick fix when it comes to being fit bro, these types of diets are gimmicks at best and nothing can replace long-term hard work and dedication.

Can't see the pic, but I will definitely warn you against going with an all-tuna diet, even for a short period. Mercury is no bitch to toy with, not to mention the preservatives they pack into cans of tuna these days. I can't see what type you have, but most tuna also has a high sodium content, which is gonna have you holding excess water too.

Your kidneys are going to be pretty strained and you're going to literally shit bricks.

Why not just use a balanced diet, eat clean and train?

What's everyone's rush to do it NOW NOW NOW? There is no quick fix when it comes to being fit bro, these types of diets are gimmicks at best and nothing can replace long-term hard work and dedication.

First of all this ain't a NOW NOW NOW thing... I do eat right and I do train. This helps burn off a little extra fat. My kidneys will be fine. I appreciate your concern.

Yeah but canned is probably higher in heavy metals and definitely mercury I'd think. Idk though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Can you use fresh tuna instead of can?
The canned tuna is actually much more healthy. Fresh tuna is going to be farmed raised 99% of the time, its very difficult to almost impossible (to my knowledge, yes ive tried) to get Fresh Wild Caught tuna unless you live off the shore or something because the tuna that are caught are fucking HUGE like 200-1500lbs and the price and quantity is way too high for a normal consumer they only really sell it to restaurants and canned food manufacturers.

But with canned tuna wild caught is very easy to get at any super market because the fishermen sell it directly to the manufacturer.

The canned tuna is actually much more healthy. Fresh tuna is going to be farmed raised 99% of the time, its very difficult to almost impossible (to my knowledge, yes ive tried) to get Fresh Wild Caught tuna unless you live off the shore or something because the tuna that are caught are fucking HUGE like 200-1500lbs and the price and quantity is way too high for a normal consumer they only really sell it to restaurants and canned food manufacturers.

But with canned tuna wild caught is very easy to get at any super market because the fishermen sell it directly to the manufacturer.

That's interesting....... so Day 2 is doneand I'm down about 8 pounds. So we will seeehat happens at the end. My buddy is doing it with me and he dropped 7 pounds after the first day.

Do you shit bricks by the end? Lol may bad if that was too straight Cwrose but I can imagine what's happening in that colon.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Do you shit bricks by the end? Lol may bad if that was too straight Cwrose but I can imagine what's happening in that colon.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!
Most serious BB has either has Metamucil or psyllium husk fiber in the cabinet....i at least hope the OP does.

Ive done the 3 day tuna only diet twice. I doubt i do it a third time. I ate 6 equal tuna servings a day. The second time i attempted it i experianced cramps and discomfort in my bladder and my urine smelled far away for paradise. But the amount you described is just crazy and sounds dangerous to me. Your body flushes out excess protein and the majority of weight lost on this diet is just water weight. Dont kill yourself dieting like that. Cutting can still be enjoyable if you prep the meals right*

Good luck
Cheers Michael!

Top Bottom