napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Flying out of the country

shanehawk

Hey guys so I’m mid cycle right now 4 weeks in and about to hit my last 4 weeks but I just now had to take an unexpected flight to the Philippines on March 11. I just need a little advice what to do? Has anyone been able to take a pct out of the country? And how? Or should I extend my cycle until the day I leave and do my pct as soon as I get back? Which is the 21. I just had no idea I had to go until yesterday and I’m kinda in a bind on what to do. Please drop some comments it would really help.

My cycle is:
Tren ace 250/week
Test prop 300/week
Anavar 30mg A.M.- 30mg P.M./ED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't know the local customs there. Some are picky. Might be better off running pct before you leave and cutting the cycle short. Extending the cycle will still leave you too much time before you start pct

What if switch over to a longer ester enanthate? Will it give me time to wait and take my pct till after I come back? Since it has to clear my system? I just don’t want to waste my cycle since it only being 4 weeks. I just feel 4 weeks for a cycle is almost pointless.

pct on a long ester starts two weeks after the last injection.. pct products might not be a big issue is they are capsules... i would just put them in a bottle that you have a prescription for...

Okay thanks someone also told me I might be able to just go to a pharmacy there and purchase them over the counter as well. But that might seem a little sketchy there hah. Yeah that’s why i was kinda thinking about switching to enanthate so that i can just wait till i get back for pct but would that mess with my cycle switching from ace to enanthate? Also if i keep my cycle the same what about the gw and mk? Should I wait till I get back and start right away?

you would have to stagger the longer esters in there... i really dont care for that idea but you can do it..

You could do the long ester idea if you choose, but honestly what dylan said about putting your pct products in a bottle for a prescription or ibuprofen or whatever might be best. I'm going on a cruise next week and my aromasin is going in an ibuprofen bottle

Hey guys so I’m mid cycle right now 4 weeks in and about to hit my last 4 weeks but I just now had to take an unexpected flight to the Philippines on March 11. I just need a little advice what to do? Has anyone been able to take a pct out of the country? And how? Or should I extend my cycle until the day I leave and do my pct as soon as I get back? Which is the 21. I just had no idea I had to go until yesterday and I’m kinda in a bind on what to do. Please drop some comments it would really help.

My cycle is:
Tren ace 250/week
Test prop 300/week
Anavar 30mg A.M.- 30mg P.M./ED

This is my Experience with all respect to everyone else whom give you their advice and opinions.
I do travel overseas and while I'm on cycle I put my "liquid gear" in the different clear 3 oz bottles" mouth wash, perfume, ect" and I do make sure it's very tight and secure so it will not leak in my carry on...
PCT its ok on your check in luggage but you have to separate them..
Best luck

This is my Experience with all respect to everyone else whom give you their advice and opinions.
I do travel overseas and while I'm on cycle I put my "liquid gear" in the different clear 3 oz bottles" mouth wash, perfume, ect" and I do make sure it's very tight and secure so it will not leak in my carry on...
PCT its ok on your check in luggage but you have to separate them..
Best luck

On your carry on or your check in luggage? Wveryome I’ve heard said not to put it on my carry on.

use common sense here... you should not be putting anything of question on your carry on... thats just common sense man

Top Bottom