napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Flying out of state for 12 days. HELP ... plus second cycle advice for a friend

Mark Diesel

Ok so I'm flying out of state for 12 days. I'm on 390test/600eq/150deca. Should I up the dose on my shot on the way out the door and skip an injection, or risk it and bring gear in checked luggage? I always bring my AI and SERMs, but the vials kind of scare me bringing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Second, my buddy wants to run a bulker and he's trying to stay off Anadrol. Would it be good to stack 400 test cyp, 500 bold cyp, and 50 dbol to try to get more dense with slightly less water rather than 400 test 300 deca 50 dbol? Thanks guys

Don't bring the gear vials with you bro. You need to leave those. Research chemicals are fine in a checked bag, but don't bring the gear

As for your buddy's cycle both will bring water if he's running dbol. Deca and eq can both be dry. He needs to drop dbol and run something like tbol if he's looking for leaner gains

Let me ask you this, are you on Doctor prescribed TRT? If so, do you save your empty bottles?

I save my empty bottles of prescription test so I can refill them for occasions such as this.

If you don't, then as RR said, I would not risk it, not worth it at ALL.

Should I up the test this morning so I have higher amounts in my system for the last few days of my trip?

i prefill syringes and check my bag when i travel and have never had an issue but do not take vials anywhere

Let me ask you this, are you on Doctor prescribed TRT? If so, do you save your empty bottles?

I save my empty bottles of prescription test so I can refill them for occasions such as this.

If you don't, then as RR said, I would not risk it, not worth it at ALL.
This is a perfect idea for those on doctor prescribed trt

This is another option. I've never done this but I don't see a problem with it
i just did it last week... i just put it in my toiletries bag with my hairspray, toothpaste, all that and ive done it many times with no issue... i just wrap them up in paper towels...

Thanks Dylan, that sounds like a great idea for next time. I will for sure bring a loaded syringe, should I leave the pin on it you think? Or pack it separately?

i just did it last week... i just put it in my toiletries bag with my hairspray, toothpaste, all that and ive done it many times with no issue... i just wrap them up in paper towels...
Good to know. I may try that out next time I fly out for vacation. Typically I just pin extra before I leave and as soon as I come back, but obviously keeping things on track with pinning schedule would be most ideal

Good to know. I may try that out next time I fly out for vacation. Typically I just pin extra before I leave and as soon as I come back, but obviously keeping things on track with pinning schedule would be most ideal
yeah bro, especially when you are pinning eod, you dont want to miss days at all... its worked for me, but its not like im taking a lot of them... 1 or 2 is generally all i take depending on the cycle being ran

Top Bottom