napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Flash sale! 2 for 1

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
We are going to pump this sale up a little more. Buy 1 blend. Get the other free. This is a crazy deal. Look at the first item. The Ten6Hundred. A full bottle of cyp, a full bottle of eq, and a full bottle of deca. 6000mg in a single bottle! That's 3 full bottles in one. At buy one get one free you are paying $52.50 per bottle. Divide that by 3. Basically you are paying $17.50 per 10ml cyp, 10ml deca, 10ml eq. That's crazy inexpensive.

Blended oils:

•Ten6Hundred*

* 200mg EQ

* 200mg Deca

* 200mg Testosterone Cypionate

* $105(10ml)

•XTR5Hundred*

* 150mg Trenbolone Enanthate

* 250mg Testosterone Enanthate

* 100mg Testosterone Propionate

* $150(10ml)

•TTX4Hundred

* 150mg Trenbolone Enanthate

* $140 (10ml)

•QDR5Hundred

* 200mg Deca

* 100mg Testosterone Enanthate

* 100mg Testosterone Cypionate

* 100mg Trenbolone Enanthate

* $160 (10ml)

•EQC5Hundred

* 200mg Testosterone Cypionate

* 200mg EQ

* $160 (10ml)

•DPL4Fifty

* 200mg Masteron Enanthate

* $160 (10ml)

•PCMP4Hundred

* 100mg Primobolan Enanthate

* 200mg Testosterone Enanthate*

* $190 (10ml)

•OLM3Hundred

* 100mg Masteron Propionate*

* 100mg NPP*

* 100mg Testosterone Propionate*

*$120 (10ml)*

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I forgot to add. ALL of these items are shipped domestically! No Customs. No seizures. We've done the scary part for you.

I cant find any current reviews on u guys? Has anyone here tried these out mixes out lately? And thats alot of compounds per ml, hows the pip?

I can’t comment on the blends but I’ve made several purchases through “iwannagofaster” and got great service and gear.
He is top notch and if he says it good to go then it is. I suggest you look up BigLexi and his posts.

I cant find any current reviews on u guys? Has anyone here tried these out mixes out lately? And thats alot of compounds per ml, hows the pip?
Some of them definitely have a little pip. I haven't seen anyone make legit products that are that concentrated without a little pip.

I can’t comment on the blends but I’ve made several purchases through “iwannagofaster” and got great service and gear.
He is top notch and if he says it good to go then it is. I suggest you look up BigLexi and his posts.

thank you for the honest review

guys you can always hit me up or our wonderful reps on here for a list. thank you

Hey bud. I just came across this post. IWGF has been my one and only source for over three years. I use him daily along with my wife. I would never agree for her to take any gear that I would be unsure off. And that matter before she got hurt he helped my get pharma grade stuff for her just to be extra sure. Even now as she is making her come back from this disastrous ACL she is running var and soon we’ll introduce primo to keep making gains. But anyway you won’t find a better source. Look at my post from my prep last year and even now as I post my off season stats. He just helped me get pharma grade GH. I didn’t even flinch when he said that he had some for me. I knew it would be real and just asked how we would go about it for me to get it. Last year he would make sure that for my whole prep I had real GH on board. Axio gear is as good as it gets if not better. This guy is as reliable as they come quick to respond and on too of everything unless he is traveling but give him a break the man has to work. You will not be sorry if u picked him. I’m 100% positive you will be a return customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used a number of different lines that IWGF has carried over the years. I have never been disappointed.

I just ordered from this sale I ordered my favor combo Test E/ Tren E this is a high mg/ml combo and if it didn’t leave some pip I’d be concerned!
I put 2ml in my glute after a 4 month break and only a dull pain no knot. It’s a beautiful dark amber color to which makes me happy to see not a must but the color I like to see in Tren.

Brad

I just ordered from this sale I ordered my favor combo Test E/ Tren E this is a high mg/ml combo and if it didn’t leave some pip I’d be concerned!
I put 2ml in my glute after a 4 month break and only a dull pain no knot. It’s a beautiful dark amber color to which makes me happy to see not a must but the color I like to see in Tren.

Brad

the test cyp from Axio is smooth and is amazing.. i have to rub one out every morning since i switched my TRT to this brand.

Top Bottom