napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

fitness

And with sarms do you just drink it everyday ? how do you track how many milligrams you've drank ?
They all are listed on the bottle the concentrations. For example, GW is 20mg per ml, so you would take 1ml of that to get your 20mg. Each bottle comes with a dropper with markings for easy measuring. They are all taken orally straight from the dropper. You are fine to chase them afterwards with water or another drink

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You do have a great foundation to work with... you'll be thoroughly impressed with SARMs from SARMSX and your goals.

You definitely have a great base!the stack Dylan recommended for you is awesome, i have ran the same stack with great success same goals as you. You will not be let down! A few things to remember when taking them, don't focus on the scale, take progress pics I'd say once a week, track your caloric intake!
Glad to have another woman on board!

RickRock thank you for your advice !!! MissBizz yeah the stack is expensive, but if it works then I'm willing to try ! I've just always wanted muscle and it seems just so damn hard for us women ! thanks for the advice as well :)

RickRock thank you for your advice !!! MissBizz yeah the stack is expensive, but if it works then I'm willing to try ! I've just always wanted muscle and it seems just so damn hard for us women ! thanks for the advice as well :)
I'm not sure what all exercises you are doing but mix it up...if you don't already have it check out the app jefit. This app is awesome!! You can customize lifting plans or download preset lifting plans. The app shows you how to do each exercise as well as let's you log as you are lifting and counts down your time between. It's very very helpful and changing it up and adding new exercises will tremendously help!

You're welcome! I'm sure you'll love the stack. It will give you the gains you are after while giving a lot of other benefits as well....fat loss, strength, endurance, hardening, etc

If you have any other questions just let me know

You will def see results, rick knows his shit.

It's legal and safe right ? just don't want to fail a urinalysis test :(
Sarms do not show up on a standard drug screen so there is no issues. They only test for narcotics like cocaine, heroine, methamphetamines, barbitiates, opiates, and alcohol

It's legal and safe right ? just don't want to fail a urinalysis test :(

you are not going to fail any drug test whatsoever unless you are in the olympics or ncaa... which im guessing you are not... yes, they are safe as well... you are good to go

you are going to love this stack... you are going to get lean muscle, huge improvements in body composition, endurance, strength, healing, energy, tone, general feelings of well being and the list goes on... the stack i gave you is perfect for your goals...

Top Bottom