napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Week of LGD, Blood Test Results Low T?

catch33

Hey everyone,

So after doing some research I decided to go with 5mg of LGD for my first SARMS cycle. I got bloodwork done 5 days into my cycle and just got the results back. My total testosterone levels came back as 171 and my free test is 7.1. Is it possible to have this much suppression already only 5 days in or is there probably something else going on? I should mention I am a 26 year old male and I have also been taking kratom daily for a few years which I have read can potentially artificially lower T levels. If this is not normal I don't want to continue this cycle and completely crash myself out. However, if this is normal I suppose I will continue on a low dose. I should also mention that I have been feeling lethargic after dosing I know isn't a good sign this early into a cycle. I realize I should have probably gotten bloodwork done before. Anyway I would appreciate any advice at this point. Thanks.

what was your starting number? how can anyone know how much or if any you had if we dont have a starting number.. without pre cycle to compare it to, you are just speculating and have no concrete evidence of ANY suppression...

where did you get your sarms?

Unfortunately, I don't have a starting number. Like I said in my post I realize I should have gotten bloodwork done before I started the cycle and that was a big mistake on my part. I went to check the results of my last physical but unfortunately they did not test my hormone levels. I was worried that might be the case and I suppose I just assumed it was suppression because it was so early into the cycle and that number seems more like someone that is at the end of a cycle from what I have read. Do you think I should just stop taking the LGD and get another blood test in a month or so to establish a base?

Okay I appreciate the advice. Do you know how long I should wait after stopping the LGD to get bloodwork done again? Also I guess part of the reason I assumed it was suppression is because I know that those number are very low for my age but I guess what you are saying is that I could potentially already have low T to begin with so it is impossible to know how much the LGD has suppressed it? Also I forgot to mention that I got my sarms from Proven Peptides.

well there's your first problem... do a search here about proven peptides... MORE AND MORE people are coming out with major issues so it wouldnt surprise me if you did get suppressed quickly... i would run clomid and a test booster the next 4 weeks then wait 3-4 weeks and take bloodwork and STAY AWAY FROM them!

clomid at 25 mg per day and dga post ct... https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Post-CT/dp/B07628N1M5

Thanks. I have some clomid on the way that I ordered the same time as the LGD but it wont get here for a few weeks and I'm thinking about just going to see the doc. Honestly after done some more research I'm starting to think I have had low T levels for a long time and just didn't know because my doctors weren't testing for it in the past. Low sex drive, lethargy, insomnia, anxiety, ect.

Thanks. I have some clomid on the way that I ordered the same time as the LGD but it wont get here for a few weeks and I'm thinking about just going to see the doc. Honestly after done some more research I'm starting to think I have had low T levels for a long time and just didn't know because my doctors weren't testing for it in the past. Low sex drive, lethargy, insomnia, anxiety, ect.

Well thats on you to go take care of it... go discuss your issues with your doctor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's the plan. Thanks again for the help, I really appreciate it. If I get this all figured out I might end up trying LGD again in the future and I will definitely not get it from Proven Peptides.

Top Bottom