napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First triple stack

moconisht

hey guys i've done a couple 1 month cycles on lgd-4033 and s4 purely because I couldn't afford a proper cycle/stack.

I am now going to run my first at length cycle, and a stack at that.

Wks1-12 LGD-4033 10mg daily
Wks1-12 Rad-140 15mg daily
Wks1-12 MK-677 25mg daily

PCT
Wks 12-16 Arimidex ( Liquid Anastrozole )
Wks 12-16 GW501516

Is this enough for a pct? also I was thinking of adding in MK 2866 as a part of this PCT to help burn fat / water weight etc
I've heard alot about adding clomid as a part of the pct but I'm not sure if it would be overkill

hey guys i've done a couple 1 month cycles on lgd-4033 and s4 purely because I couldn't afford a proper cycle/stack.

I am now going to run my first at length cycle, and a stack at that.

Wks1-12 LGD-4033 10mg daily
Wks1-12 Rad-140 15mg daily
Wks1-12 MK-677 25mg daily

PCT
Wks 12-16 Arimidex ( Liquid Anastrozole )
Wks 12-16 GW501516

Is this enough for a pct? also I was thinking of adding in MK 2866 as a part of this PCT to help burn fat / water weight etc
I've heard alot about adding clomid as a part of the pct but I'm not sure if it would be overkill

Where did you get your sarms from bro? It's imperative that you have a high quality legit source. The only place we recommend is www.sarmsx.com

Rad should be 20mg per day and keep in one that MK-677 needs ran long term of 6 months or more to get its full benefit.

Pct is not even close to what it should be. This is what your pct looks like

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Well I don't know what to tell you on that source bud, but I know I wouodmt trust it myself. There's been plenty of feedback on here from people that have that hasn't been so positive. That's why a lot of Australian members here order from sarmsx and have it shipped to them to insure they have legit high quality

Alright who can I talk to, to see if they can do a price like theirs or fix me up a good deal on the stack I want?
So would I run MK677 during my PCT or what can I substitute it with during the 3 month stack?

Alright who can I talk to, to see if they can do a price like theirs or fix me up a good deal on the stack I want?
So would I run MK677 during my PCT or what can I substitute it with during the 3 month stack?

Sarmsx has a buy two get one free deal on their site page if you click on discounts.

MK-677 would be continued to be ran through pct and beyond. It is non suppressive

this might sound crazy but I was thinking of running clen with this stack to burn fat and promote lean muscle mass

this might sound crazy but I was thinking of running clen with this stack to burn fat and promote lean muscle mass
Ya that is crazy bro. I wouldn't recommend clen. Horrible side effects and it's terrible for you.

GW and s4 are excellent fat burners

i can tell you right now, with that source, i am dealing with nearly 10 different guys having HORRIBLE side effects... i started getting emails about them about a month ago and it has only picked up more and more... you do what you will but you are putting yourself at a great risk... you run mk677 continuously regardless of what you are using... smh on the clen man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWakx5CUmjo

Top Bottom