napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Tren cycle

Trensam

Im 5”8
27 years old
So I just took my first shot of 50 mg of tren and 50 mg of prop. I also did my first 50 mg anadrol.
I’m thinking of pinning 50 ml eod for now and maybe bump it up in the future.
However last night at 10 pm I took all that and 30 minutes later I started feeling like I might get a panic attack. It stayed for 15 seconds and then went away. I continued my work out but was still uneasy through it. Then I got home wasn’t too bad. Had an argument with my girl friend but ended up having sex. I have been having a lot of sex especially this past week without on anything. But when I was having sex last night I wasn’t getting fully erect, didn’t feel like I could cum but I did. Then I fell asleep but then I woke up feeling anxious again in the middle of the night. I felt like I couldn’t sleep etc. my girl friend gave me a Xanax I feel asleep after that and now I’m up and not feel bad.
Any advice?
Is it possible to feel all this within hours of taking my first shot?

Welcome to Tren.... Your hormones will stabilize in a couple of weeks. You just put a lot of shit into your body and it's going through changes. It happens to me...the first 2 weeks on Tren is the hardest and when you change dosages. God forbid you go too high too fast. I've been there and Tren will bitch slap you.

Last edited by a moderator:
IIs it possible to feel all this within hours of taking my first shot?

Absolutely... I got vertigo a few minutes after my first shot and had to lay down for a half hour. Tren is serious...

What ester of tren? If its E, then 50 ML doesnt tell us your dose.

I assumed Ace because he's running Test Prop. Also I only run Ace

Tren gives me crazy allergies. Makes my ears itch and I got an ear infection once. It can do all sorts of crazy things.

tren is not exactly a great idea on just a third cycle but its not for everyone... give it a chance but if its not agreeing with you after a few weeks then you need to drop it

Oh the tren such a double edged sword. It could be so great at times In certain areas and then suck so bad at the same time ha good luck man give it some more time but it might not be for you

Oh and if your having issues with getting the little guy up in the bedroom if you know what I mean you really should be taking B6 300-400 mgs a day

just keep a close eye on everything you are doing and dont be afraid to stop it if you find its just not agreeing with you

Yep, welcome to the world of tren. The sides aren't that fun, plus it's terrible on your health. Thats why I've written it off

Yep, welcome to the world of tren. The sides aren't that fun, plus it's terrible on your health. Thats why I've written it off
I can hang with the sides, which are tough at times, I just don't like that it completely wrecks my cholesterol.

Top Bottom