napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First timer and have some questions.

Hot Carl

I am 22 5 10 and 185lbs I just recently started hitting the gym again due to the fact that I had surgery and was out of commission for 6 months. I have been working out for a long time and due to the surgery and not being able to workout I got a little belly fat and lost a lot of muscle and strength. I am trying to burn some fat and still produce muscle. Everywhere I look says that LGD-4033 would be the best option. I’m eating healthy and lifting 5-6 times a week and running 3 miles every other day.

Is this the best option for me?

Will this improve my strength as well, if so by how much roughly?

How long do I take it?

Dosage?

I know that they say you don’t need a PCT with these but I also think it couldn’t hurt so what would be the best option for that (if I’m dead wrong feel free to tell me I’m stupid)

Thank you very much.

how would you come to conclusion that a bulking sarms is what you want for dropping weight?

Your best bet is to run a sarms stack. For the goals you have this is what I'd recommend

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

RickRock Thank you very much with the info.

So is the 9-12 with the link you posted the “Clomid”? I understood everything up till the “9-12” then I got confused.
Sorry once again this is my first time getting into this and I want to make sure I’m doing it absolutely right.

If you could can you break it down for me kindergarten style? Also if sarmsx.com is out of stock is SarmsPharm a good source? Thank you so much.

RickRock Thank you very much with the info.

So is the 9-12 with the link you posted the “Clomid”? I understood everything up till the “9-12” then I got confused.
Sorry once again this is my first time getting into this and I want to make sure I’m doing it absolutely right.

If you could can you break it down for me kindergarten style? Also if sarmsx.com is out of stock is SarmsPharm a good source? Thank you so much.
9-12 Is weeks 9 through 12 that you would run Post CT. The last 4 weeks of the cycle

Weeks 13-16 You run your pct which is Clomid and GW. The Clomid dosing is 50mg per day the first week, then 25mg per day the next 3 weeks

Do not use that source. They have a terrible reputation.

rick gave you the right stack... the numbers listed are weeks as pointed out... DO NOT use that site you were using for your research again bro, please.. its detrimental to read bad info...

Top Bottom